Werewolf: Beware, wolf! [Game Thread]

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Five survivors remained. Just one more wolf down, and then the villagers win. Right? Chbachman was lynched, but survived the snap of the rope.

The oh-so-convenient skylight once again smashed open, and poor chbachman became a human lightning rod. From the fangs and the fur, they could tell he was a werewolf. Hurray! The villagers won!

Except... Not quite. The body of Albin_Xavier was found in the morning with fang marks rimming the skull. Being the exceptional Hunter that he was, he let loose an arrow straight into the chest of... chbachman's corpse. "A" for effort.

Night Eleven Summary
  • chbachman was lynched, but survived.
  • chbachman was smited for not voting. He was a Werewolf.
  • Albin_Xavier was killed by the wolf. He was the Hunter.

Last edited:

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
OK can I get reasons from dwappo and trajing on why i shouldn't vote for them. I am kind of even steven on my view of you guys

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
Well I told you I was the priest. And traijing hasn't really mentioned anything about who he is, just about that he can die twice. Trajing is the Wolf. Vote traijing locked as well

Plus it's kinda smart that he didn't kill me right now, that would have bought attention to himself.

Last edited:

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
There we go GAME, SET, MATCH!!! Who won, the villagers or the werewolves. Is Trajing the last werewolf?? Or is he... We will see, while we wait for @Shazam08 for the story! This is exciting, spOoOkyYy

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
SkeletonPunk and dwappo wrestled trajing to the gallows. He fought long and hard, but in the end his neck snapped like the rest. He let out one last howl just before he died, in honor of his fallen pack. He was the Werewolf.

The game is over. Congratulations! SkeletonPunk was a cultist and dwappo was a priest. All of the villager team wins, along with SkeletonPunk.

List of Winners
  • SkeletonPunk
  • Dwappo
  • Vikestep
  • Goreae
  • Strikingwolf
  • Staxed
  • Mevansuto
  • Albin_Xavier
  • 016Nojr
  • Not_Steve
  • Qazplm601
  • Jess887cp

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
SkeletonPunk and dwappo wrestled trajing to the gallows. He fought long and hard, but in the end his neck snapped like the rest. He let out one last howl just before he died, in honor of his fallen pack. He was the Werewolf.

The game is over. Congratulations! SkeletonPunk was a cultist and dwappo was a priest. All of the villager team wins, along with SkeletonPunk.

List of Winners
  • SkeletonPunk
  • Dwappo
  • Vikestep
  • Goreae
  • Strikingwolf
  • Staxed
  • Mevansuto
  • Albin_Xavier
  • 016Nojr
  • Not_Steve
  • Qazplm601
  • Jess887cp
Hoorayy!! Hippie style!

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Guys. Have a couple days off. I won't have the sign up thread ready until Thursday as I am a little busy. Sorry

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
The fallen won't be missed, I praise God for SkeletonPunk changing his cultist ways and helping us! /rp over.