Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Current Votes (3)
  • chbachman (1)- SkeletonPunk
  • dwappo (1)- Albin_Xavier
  • trajing (1)- dwappo
Not Yet Voted (2)
@chbachman, @trajing

This was an early vote recap today, 'cause I'll be gone for a few hours. Feel free to discuss.

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
You're not a wolf? Then what are you, because (since there's not many people left I feel somewhat safe to say this) I'm the priest.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, chbachman has only voted. Huh. But this guy does only have 50-odd posts and likely doesn't spend much time here.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
He hasn't said anything?
yeah. vote for him, he seems to be either playing the everyone ignores me and i pick them off route or he just doesn't posts that often, which is a little weird for a guy that doesnt talk or post much being in an RPing game

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
You're not a wolf? Then what are you, because (since there's not many people left I feel somewhat safe to say this) I'm the priest.
I know it's wolf-like to say this, but I'm a villager. I have rebirth, so I'm fine if you lynch me to find out what my role is. Afterwards, why don't we sit down and have coffee, or tea, whichever you prefer, in the dining hall?

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
Changing my vote to chbachman.

You were talking about that rebirth thing. We'll have to see... (I prefer tea, 40 sugars)

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Changing my vote to chbachman.

You were talking about that rebirth thing. We'll have to see... (I prefer tea, 40 sugars)

You just put the final nail in your coffin. You've put @chbachman in a position where he can only vote for you, so you're only safe if he doesn't vote.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
How does @dwappo have 2 people voting for them but only one vote for them?
Copy, past, edit it, forget to edit that bit.
Current Votes (4)
  • chbachman (1)- SkeletonPunk, Dwappo, Albin_Xavier
  • dwappo (1)- trajing
Not Yet Voted (1)
@chbachman

Not looking good for bachman! He will die tonight, it's looking like. If you guys all lock, and he also votes for anyone, then the night shall end early.

C

chbachman

Ok, wow. I have life to deal with. Do you guys really think that I can spend more than a few minutes each day here? I am taking classes at stinking Harvard. I have to deal with that first, and everything else later. I enjoy these games and read over them before sleeping. But w/e go ahead.

What about you Skeletonpunk, so what you found out about a voodoist. You didn't do anything about it until it was in your best interest, and then have lead bandwagons ever since. That seems like you are desperately trying to get rid of as many people as you can.

That seems like suspicious behavior.

Last edited by a moderator:

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, wow. I have life to deal with. Do you guys really think that I can spend more than a few minutes each day here? I am taking classes at stinking Harvard. I have to deal with that first, and everything else later. I enjoy these games and read over them before sleeping. But w/e go ahead.

What about you Skeletonpunk, so what you found out about a voodoist. You didn't do anything about it until it was in your best interest, and then have lead bandwagons ever since. That seems like you are desperately trying to get rid of as many people as you can.

That seems like suspicious behavior.
I used the information when the fanatic finally decided to tell me, not when it was in my interest. Like i said i can't hurt anyone, and won't.