Werewolf: Beware, wolf! [Game Thread]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
ok, I have done a lot of thinking about who to lynch tonight, because effectively, I have a yes/no kill switch for sleepyscumbag.

So firstly, my only two options now are make sure sleepyscumbag is lynched, or have a chance that either sleepyscumbag or SoraZodia are lynched.

Now, my suspicions are that SoraZodia is the voodooist and right now. Why? well lets look at Sora's first post in this thread:

So many subtle hints here at having a role that is tied religiously, meditation and the fact that "we" decided to sneak back in through the windows and balcony. This supports Sora being accompanied by cultists...

So I Vote SoraZodia
Let's hope that the odds are in our favour
At the beginning, we all (the villagers along with some...uninvited guests)sneaked into the mansion to eat some leftovers of the party, I don't think walking through the front gate would have cut it especially since there were probably security guards. Going through the roof is a much cooler way to break in for food then just going into a back door.
I think a Voodooist will like stuffed dolls rather then stars and constellation maps.
And don't forgot that the cultists are not the only religious ones in town.

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
At the beginning, we all (the villagers along with some...uninvited guests)sneaked into the mansion to eat some leftovers of the party, I don't think walking through the front gate would have cut it especially since there were probably security guards. Going through the roof is a much cooler way to break in for food then just going into a back door.
I think a Voodooist will like stuffed dolls rather then stars and constellation maps.
And don't forgot that the cultists are not the only religious ones in town.
Idk man, the back door seems fine to me.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Idk man, the back door seems fine to me.
Come on, don't you want to do some of the stuff they do in the movies ._.
Plus if we were to sneak into a mansion, we should do it in style... Which don't include falling and almost breaking your neck.
Edit: Just saw VikeStep's post... Opps

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
It was a quiet day for once. The villagers cast their votes quickly and returned to their rooms without much discussion. They couldn't make up their mind on who to lynch, either, so it was left up to a coin flip. Heads Sorazodia, tails Sleepyscumbag. The coin flew high in the air, until coming back down to land... Heads! Sorazodia was hung up by his neck, but somehow lived.

No noise was heard in the night. As the villagers slowly came together in the morning, though, Jus2beast was the last to arrive. Great claw marks tore through his chest, miraculously failing to hit his vital organs. It seems he survived a wolf's attack in the night!

Night Five Summary
  • Sorazodia was lynched, but survived.
  • Jus2beast was attacked by wolves, but survived.

As a reminder, Vikestep will be voodoo'd tonight if the Voodooist is still alive.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
All the rude gifs have been removed, Here is your warning if I see any more in this thread or on this forum I will be giving out warning points.

So if you have posted some else where you better go delete them yourself before I delete and warn you.

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
so cultist are bad guys? i still don't get it...
We as villagers have to kill the wolves to win. I assume that the cultists are there as a hindrance to us. They are optional to lynch and can kill us as they did and are about to, again -_-.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
so cultist are bad guys? i still don't get it...

Did I forget to explain this? I think I did. Woops.
  • Villager team wins when all wolves are dead. They win as a group, so if one wins they all win.
  • Werewolf team wins when their number is equal or greater than that of the non-werewolf teams. They, too, win as a group.
  • Cultist team wins when all wolves are dead. They win individually, so they must be alive at the end to win.
Obviously, the villager and werewolf teams are trying to eliminate each other. The cultists are kind of a wild card, meaning they could help or hurt either team as they choose.

Reactions: dwappo

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
We as villagers have to kill the wolves to win. I assume that the cultists are there as a hindrance to us. They are optional to lynch and can kill us as they did and are about to, again -_-.
OK, I'm sorry but shouldn't the main focus be towards the people that NEED to kill us to win. It makes more sense to me, but i do think the voodoist should die.