Werewolf: Beware, wolf! [Game Thread]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
C

chbachman

I don't get the evidence against sleepy at all... This seems like an obvious bandwagon just because of the fact that he was voted for first. Why not vote for SoraZodia, he has actually said something remotely incriminating... Or even jus2beast, because he started this whole thing... But idk, vote jus2beast

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Wolves is more dangerous?
The voodooist can help us since we can have another way to kill the wolves other then lynching.
I say that because I think we should prioritize on killing the wolf(s), since we'll lose if the wolf(s) survives. The cultists is a threat but they won't prevent us form winning (I think/hope). If my pervious posts sounds incriminating, I didn't mean it, I was trying to give out some suggestions.

I may not be able to come back for a while (got work), Vote Sleepyscumbag for now.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Current Votes (10)
  • Sleepyscumbag (5) - DiamondArrow, Mevansuto, Jus2beast, Qazplm601, Sorazodia
  • Sorazodia (2) - trajing, Albin_Xavier
  • Jus2beast (2) - Sleepyscumbag, chbachman
  • Mevansuto (1) - dwappo
Not Yet Voted (2)
@VikeStep, @SkeletonPunk

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
From what I'm getting at, we're all lynching him because he was defending cultists, he does have a point though. I believe werewolves are a bigger threat to us than cultists are.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
ok, I have done a lot of thinking about who to lynch tonight, because effectively, I have a yes/no kill switch for sleepyscumbag.

So firstly, my only two options now are make sure sleepyscumbag is lynched, or have a chance that either sleepyscumbag or SoraZodia are lynched.

Now, my suspicions are that SoraZodia is the voodooist and right now. Why? well lets look at Sora's first post in this thread:
We decided to eat the party's leftover last night... Or was it the night before? :\ Anyways, I think we sneaked back in through the windows and balcony (Not sure how we did it) and ate all the foods and drinks there was before passing out.
It seems as we're locked in here for a good while, I think it would be good to introduce ourselves?
My name is Mistyk, I'm the guy who tried to sneak in form the roof and nearly broke his neck when the cable snapped (I should have known to not buy cable that's on a 90% discount). I like to read books, mainly the bible. Favorite pastimes are star/moon gazing, observing eclipses, and completing my map of new constellations. One of my hobbit is meditation.

My intuitions is pointing toward _Nobody_, so Vote _Nobody_.
So many subtle hints here at having a role that is tied religiously, meditation and the fact that "we" decided to sneak back in through the windows and balcony. This supports Sora being accompanied by cultists...

So I Vote SoraZodia

Let's hope that the odds are in our favour