Werewolf: Beware, wolf! [Game Thread]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah sleepy, you have not really done anything to defend yourself... Until then I vote sleepyscumbag

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah sleepy, you have not really done anything to defend yourself... Until then I vote sleepyscumbag
Well, I read it as he can vote me, so I replied that he can't vote for himself. Is there anything wrong with that? For all I know, you could be the wolf.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I read it as he can vote me, so I replied that he can't vote for himself. Is there anything wrong with that? For all I know, you could be the wolf.
Your the centre of lynching can you prove your not a wolf? I don't really see you proving your innocence.

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
Your the centre of lynching can you prove your not a wolf? I don't really see you proving your innocence.
I don't see you proving yours.
It all comes down to none of us being able to confirm who's villager or not. I can't prove that I'm a villager, because who would know if I am? Only a seer could confirm that iirc. Same goes for you btw. You can't prove you're a villager either, which makes you just as viable for lynching as me.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Why would you have that?
Why would you have that?
Why would you have that?
Why would you have that?
Why would you have that?
Why would you have that?
Why would you have that?
Why would you have that?
Why would you have that?
Why would you have that?
Why would you have that?

Hypothetically, coz I'm a wolf.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
I think the joke flew over my head here... Why did you quote dwappo eleven times?
I think the joke flew over my head here... Why did you quote dwappo eleven times?
Why not?

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
I think I will change my vote to Jus2Beast, for implying I'm a werewolf. What kind of evidence are you looking for anyway? The only ways to confirm my role is
A: Priest revealing my role
B: Seer revealing my role
Unless one knows who the seer is, it is impossible to confirm a role apart from death and priest.