Werewolf: Beware, wolf! [Game Thread]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I vote SoraZodia, he might be a Voodooist.
I'm not the voodooist and you should be targeting potential wolfs rather then targeting the cultists.

As they were standing around the gallows, the ground opened up and swallowed Jess887cp. His last words were "I had 2016 in the baaaaaaag.....". He was the Politician.
Is it me or are we trapped in a haunted house? ._.

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
I vote Sora , because why wouldn't we want to kill the cultists as well as the wolves, that voodooist is annoying.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I vote Sora , because why wouldn't we want to kill the cultists as well as the wolves, that voodooist is annoying.
Wolves is more dangerous?
The voodooist can help us since we can have another way to kill the wolves other then lynching.

Albin_Xavier

Jul 29, 2019
I want the Voodooist dead because he can kill innocent villagers, and there is a higher chance of the Voodooist killing villagers, because there are more villagers than Cultists or Werewolves.

Reactions: dwappo

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I think we also have higher chance to kill innocent villagers too... since there's more of us than there are wolves.

On a side note I vote Sleepyscumbug, at least for now

C

chbachman

I'm worried about SoraZorida so I think I will vote SoraZodia . However this might change if given some good reasons to change.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Current Votes (9)
  • Sleepyscumbag (3)- DiamondArrow, Mevansuto, Sorazodia
  • Mevansuto (2)- Sleepyscumbag, Vikestep
  • Sorazodia (3)- Albin_Xavier, dwappo, chbachman
  • SkeletonPunk (1)- trajing
Not Yet Voted (4)
@Staxed, @Jus2beast, @SkeletonPunk, @Qazplm601

Last edited: