Werewolf: Beware, wolf! [Game Thread]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Change vote to SoraZordia because there is more evidence against him than I have against anyone else. :p

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I'll do another one of these tonight, because the votes are so close.

Current Votes (11)

• Sleepyscumbag (4)- DiamondArrow, Mevansuto, Sorazodia, SkeletonPunk
  • Mevansuto (3)- Sleepyscumbag, Vikestep, Qazplm601
  • Sorazodia (4)- Albin_Xavier, dwappo, chbachman, trajing
Not Yet Voted (2)
@Staxed, @Jus2beast

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Thirteen of the initial twenty people were left alive at the beginning of night four. There was little evidence to go on for the day, but surprisingly the vote was very close. In the end, Sleepyscumbag was decided to be the biggest threat and was hung from the gallows. He just hung there giving them the middle finger until he was untied. He lived!

Staxed was standing under a skylight at the lynching. Lightning tore through the roof and hit him head-on, but he survived. What a relief!

This was not the end of Staxed's problems. His short-circuited mind couldn't register the ball of teeth and claws coming at him until it was too late. It's a shame he didn't have any wolfsbane on him at the time of the attack, or he might've been able to ward off the beast. He was the Herbalist.

Vikestep was having trouble sleeping that night. Guilt over Not_Steve's death kept him tossing and turning, and he decided for a walk around the mansion to clear his head. No sooner was he out of his room than the shadow returned to finish the job. It hit its mark this time. Vikestep collapsed on the ground, unable to move, until the pentagram was fully formed on his forehead. The feeling of dread set in.

Night Four Summary
  • Sleepyscumbag was lynched, but survived.
  • Staxed was smited, but survived.
  • Staxed was attacked by werewolves. He was the Herbalist.
  • Vikestep was marked by the Voodooist. Vikestep will be voodoo'd on Night 6 if the Voodooist is still alive.
[DOUBLEPOST=1402327211][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it just me or did Shazam not post the wrap-up yet?

Sorry about that, I overslept. My bad.