Werewolf: Beware, wolf! [Game Thread]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Concerning 016Nojr, his reponse makes me think he's innocent.
I think the J was meant for the first letter of the person's name, that leaves Jus2beast and Jess887cp.
I vote for Jess887cp, for now.

Thank You! ! I'll change vote to jess887cp

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Concerning 016Nojr, his reponse makes me think he's innocent.
I think the J was meant for the first letter of the person's name, that leaves Jus2beast and Jess887cp.
I vote for Jess887cp, for now.

Yes. Lets get them tomorrow and the day afterwards.

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
I joined the game, with no knowledge of how bad my teachers are at planning... I have loads of projects to finish at the final week of school, so sorry for not being active.
I vote for Jus2beast, seeing how the innocence behaved last game, I sort of believe 016Nojr.
Of course I have nothing against Jus2beast other than his name starts with a "J"

Reactions: 016Nojr

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I have decided that out of all the people that have a "j" in their name, Nojr would be the least suspecting since:

Firstly, the j in his name is the least prominent feature. If it was to link to anyone it would be the_j485. Since he is "The J"...
Secondly, he seems to have shown himself as a seer... and Shazam08 seems to agree...

I vote for the_j485

He probably isn't it. But its a big jump to just call out Nojr because he didn't go with the crowd... Nothing can stop a wolf from voting for another werewolf

Reactions: 016Nojr

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
jus2beast because nobody voted for him and he's not going to be lynched for me voting for him (I'm in the boonies, no freaking Internet here -_-)

I'm surprised at the person who voted for me. That's all I'll say to that.

Edit, just read the reason and I take back my previous statement. (for now)

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
The throng of villagers were once again were left with a choice. Who among them should be hung? The "J" on the wall was a major clue, but was somehow interpreted to incriminate 016Nojr. Because... sure, why not? He was left hanging in the gallows like those before him. Just after his neck snapped, a small necklace with a peace symbol fell to the floor. He had to be the Hippy.

As they were standing around the gallows, the ground opened up and swallowed Jess887cp. His last words were "I had 2016 in the baaaaaaag.....". He was the Politician.

Some of the survivors were having a hard time coping with all the death. Strikingwolf, however, was not among them. He had worked with the dead his whole life as a Gravedigger, so this was nothing new to him. His experiences in the graveyard never prepared him for that 6-foot tall, fur-covered monstrosity of a werewolf though. May he rest in pieces.

A commotion was heard somewhere in the house during the night, but no one could pinpoint the exact location. Blood was found on the walls. What could it mean?

Later in the night, a ferocious roar was heard throughout the mansion. The primal howling could only have come from a wolf. It was thirsty for blood, and it let everyone know it. Poor the_j485 was startled so much that he had a heart attack in his bed. His funeral got awkward when they realized he was the Rabid Wolf that had been terrorizing them for so long. The ceremony went on anyway, though, and he was cremated to Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust" for the sake of irony.

Not_Steve was having a great time at the funeral when he suddenly collapsed. The mark on his forehead flashed red for a brief second, and then disappeared. He never got up from the floor. It's a shame that all his years as Guard Captain didn't prepare him for this kind of situation.

Night Three Summary
  • 016Nojr was lynched, with 10 votes. He was a Hippy.
  • Jess887cp was smited for not voting. He was the Politician.
  • Strikingwolf was killed by wolves. He was a Gravedigger.
  • A werewolf used the Primordial ability and killed a random person in the night attack.
    • This person was the_j485, who just so happened to be a Rabid Wolf.
  • Not_Steve was killed by the voodoo mark. He was the Guard Captain.
    • Everyone feels a bit tougher.

Reactions: Mevansuto

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
The throng of villagers were once again were left with a choice. Who among them should be hung? The "J" on the wall was a major clue, but was somehow interpreted to incriminate 016Nojr. Because... sure, why not? He was left hanging in the gallows like those before him. Just after his neck snapped, a small necklace with a peace symbol fell to the floor. He had to be the Hippy.

As they were standing around the gallows, the ground opened up and swallowed Jess887cp. His last words were "I had 2016 in the baaaaaaag.....". He was the Politician.

Some of the survivors were having a hard time coping with all the death. Strikingwolf, however, was not among them. He had worked with the dead his whole life as a Gravedigger, so this was nothing new to him. His experiences in the graveyard never prepared him for that 6-foot tall, fur-covered monstrosity of a werewolf though. May he rest in pieces.

A commotion was heard somewhere in the house during the night, but no one could pinpoint the exact location. Blood was found on the walls. What could it mean?

Later in the night, a ferocious roar was heard throughout the mansion. The primal howling could only have come from a wolf. It was thirsty for blood, and it let everyone know it. Poor the_j485 was startled so much that he had a heart attack in his bed. His funeral got awkward when they realized he was the Rabid Wolf that had been terrorizing them for so long. The ceremony went on anyway, though, and he was cremated to Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust" for the sake of irony.

Not_Steve was having a great time at the funeral when he suddenly collapsed. The mark on his forehead flashed red for a brief second, and then disappeared. He never got up from the floor. It's a shame that all his years as Guard Captain didn't prepare him for this kind of situation.

Night Three Summary
  • 016Nojr was lynched, with 10 votes. He was a Hippy.
  • Jess887cp was smited for not voting. He was the Politician.
  • Strikingwolf was killed by wolves. He was a Gravedigger.
  • A werewolf used the Primordial ability and killed a random person in the night attack.
    • This person was the_j485, who just so happened to be a Rabid Wolf.
  • Not_Steve was killed by the voodoo mark. He was the Guard Captain.
    • Everyone feels a bit tougher.

Lots of death today. But Hey! Two Wolves down!

As for 016Nojr, he lied anyway. He said he was a Seer. All liars should get hung.