Werewolf: Beware, wolf! [Game Thread]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
I somewhat rule out jess, since he was talking about (a few pages ago) about maybe not being able to post much.

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm the letter J was carved into the wall, perhaps this could be a reference to the attacker? The following people have the letter "J" in their name:

Traijing
The_J485
016Nojr
Jess887cp
*Edit Missed myself out lol Jus2Beast (Derp xD)

However, because conman was a wolf, we could even narrow it down even more as a wolf surely would not lynch their own kind...

The following DID NOT vote for conman:

016Nojr

He did infact vote for the_j485 this could rule out the_j485 as a werewolf wouldn't lynch his own kind....

So from this analysis I come to 016Nojr being a werewolf. However my analysis may be wrong so please scrutinise what I have said just Incase I have missed anything out.

However until then: I lynch 016Nojr
Well, that sounds good enough for me.
I vote 016Nojr
Also I will probably not be back until tomorrow, I'm staying at my grandmother's place

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
I vote qaz because I funny know who else to vote for. Goodnight cruel world.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
The people that are saying that an alt will ruin the game, Fine I heard you however you can't prove that it's an alt account and he has said it's not.

The point is that you can't ban someone from a game just because you THINK he is an alt.
Users don't have control whom posts in a thread.

(Also if you haven't seen I'm speaking in non moderation) So take the friendly advise.

Reactions: Eyamaz

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
The point is that you can't ban someone from a game just because you THINK he is an alt.

We were never going to permaban him from the game. He was let in and given a chance to play, but he was lynched just like any other player.

Regardless, the whole situation is over now. Back to the game!

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Hmm the letter J was carved into the wall, perhaps this could be a reference to the attacker? The following people have the letter "J" in their name:

Traijing
The_J485
016Nojr
Jess887cp
*Edit Missed myself out lol Jus2Beast (Derp xD)

However, because conman was a wolf, we could even narrow it down even more as a wolf surely would not lynch their own kind...

The following DID NOT vote for conman:

016Nojr

He did infact vote for the_j485 this could rule out the_j485 as a werewolf wouldn't lynch his own kind....

So from this analysis I come to 016Nojr being a werewolf. However my analysis may be wrong so please scrutinise what I have said just Incase I have missed anything out.

However until then: I lynch 016Nojr
I changed my vote to conman. It wasnt to late.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Vote for Jus2beast, because he voted for me first and made a false argument about me[DOUBLEPOST=1402162890][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oops.[DOUBLEPOST=1402162678][/DOUBLEPOST]
Although you don't think the captain of the Titanic would have denied he was floating on a sinking ship and switched blame as quickly as possible?
Am i to late to change my vote? I want to change my lock to conMan and lock it
dont listen to him ^

5:00 EST is in about 12 minutes so you were fine

My evidence