Werewolf: Beware, wolf! [Game Thread]

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Did I forget to explain this? I think I did. Woops.
  • Villager team wins when all wolves are dead. They win as a group, so if one wins they all win.
  • Werewolf team wins when their number is equal or greater than that of the non-werewolf teams. They, too, win as a group.
  • Cultist team wins when all wolves are dead. They win individually, so they must be alive at the end to win.
Obviously, the villager and werewolf teams are trying to eliminate each other. The cultists are kind of a wild card, meaning they could help or hurt either team as they choose.
Can the Cultists also be wolves? ;)

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
We as villagers have to kill the wolves to win. I assume that the cultists are there as a hindrance to us. They are optional to lynch and can kill us as they did and are about to, again -_-.

BUT if we kill the voodoist, aren't the cultists not dangerous any more ? I don't think the other 3 types can do any damage. Infact they can help as they can potentially block a werewolf attack but then again, what are the chances of that.. tbh I think cultists are also our priority, as well as werewolf's.[DOUBLEPOST=1402424854][/DOUBLEPOST]the thing is, if the werewolf kills instantly and the voodist kills over 3 days (correct me if I am wrong) so if we kill the werewolf, we have 3 days to lynch the voodoist. SOO IMO werewolf is the priority, but either are very dangerous.

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
BUT if we kill the voodoist, aren't the cultists not dangerous any more ? I don't think the other 3 types can do any damage. Infact they can help as they can potentially block a werewolf attack but then again, what are the chances of that.. tbh I think cultists are also our priority, as well as werewolf's.[DOUBLEPOST=1402424854][/DOUBLEPOST]the thing is, if the werewolf kills instantly and the voodist kills over 3 days (correct me if I am wrong) so if we kill the werewolf, we have 3 days to lynch the voodoist. SOO IMO werewolf is the priority, but either are very dangerous.
Agreed. After the voodoist is dead, the rest of them are technically good for us to confuse the wolves.

Reactions: Jus2beast

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I'm sorry for the ghosting but NO. NONONONO.
When the wolves are all dead, and BUT A SINGLE CULTIST IS ALIVE, then villagers lose.

Thank you kindly

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry for the ghosting but NO. NONONONO.
When the wolves are all dead, and BUT A SINGLE CULTIST IS ALIVE, then villagers lose.

Not in this game. Villagers can win if cultists are alive.

I'm modeling the 3-team aspect after goreae's "Monocon" thread, so take any issues up with him.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
So how do the cultists win?
They win individually when all the wolves are dead. So say we killed all the wolves. Everyone left wins. However, cultists are mean and impede the progress of the villagers team. They don't side with the villagers if they can. (Source, I was one in goreae's game and this voodooist who obviously wants me dead no matter what)

Reactions: Shazam08

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
They win individually when all the wolves are dead. So say we killed all the wolves. Everyone left wins. However, cultists are mean and impede the progress of the villagers team. They don't side with the villagers if they can. (Source, I was one in goreae's game and this voodooist who obviously wants me dead no matter what)
If we manage to kill that voodooist it would be amazing, like right before you get killed/hurt.