Werewolf: Beware, wolf! [Game Thread]

Albin_Xavier

Jul 29, 2019
I vote Albin_Xavier
He has been very quiet. That is very suspicious, and makes me think that he has been trying to avoid being killed, or noticed.
I just don't really have much to say. It's great that we killed the Voodooist, though. And will the skylight stop getting broken!

C

chbachman

I just don't really have much to say. It's great that we killed the Voodooist, though.

I guess i would agree with that... i have been in the same area as well. However, i think i will keep my vote, until something else comes up.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Vote SkeletonPunk for being a sellout
I wasn't a sell-out, he was making us the enemy so i did what i had to do to stay alive, I couldn't do anything because yet again I HAVE NO POWERS, and i can't hurt anyone. If you guys STILL want to lynch me you have some kind of evil intent.

Reactions: dwappo

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
I wasn't a sell-out, he was making us the enemy so i did what i had to do to stay alive, I couldn't do anything because yet again I HAVE NO POWERS, and i can't hurt anyone. If you guys STILL want to lynch me you have some kind of evil intent.
It's another way to not perform a the_j

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
Also if the villagers on my team vote for me, you'll be at a severe disadvantage (assuming the wolves don't kill me first.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Rebirth's a bad thing? I mean, it'll prove my point.
Well, I'll be camping for a week, so tomorrow's my last day for voting.
Vote dwappo for voting for me