Werewolf: Beware, wolf! [Game Thread]

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
I vote @Qazplm601. We finally got the Wolves Leader dead, that will really help the rest of us!
I'll have you know I only really served as a tiebreaker on the wolf team, and then also immunity to hunter's arrows. Not that wild if you compare it to the rabid wolf, which can create more wolves or sniff out a powered role.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
i...i understand. the bandwagon is real. (p.s mevan could've been bit by a rabid wolf)
(i am a villager btw)
vote sleepyscumbag (anti-smite)

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
i...i understand. the bandwagon is real. (p.s mevan could've been bit by a rabid wolf)
(i am a villager btw)
vote sleepyscumbag (anti-smite)
me mev and dwappo are all confirmed inno's, we shall vote everyone out if we have to[DOUBLEPOST=1402687774][/DOUBLEPOST]LOCKING VOTE

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Votes so far:

Qazplm - Mevansuto, SkeletonPunk, Trajing, chbachman, Albin Xavier, Dwappo,

Albin_Xavier - Qazplm

Everyone's voted, sweet Jesus! Anyway, I suggest those of you voting for Qaz lock your votes to move this along.

Last edited:

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Votes so far:

Qazplm - Mevansuto, SkeletonPunk, Trajing, chbachman, Albin Xavier, Dwappo,

Albin_Xavier - Qazplm

Everyone's voted, sweet Jesus! Anyway, I suggest those of you voting for Qaz lock your votes to move this along.
Agreed. If one more person locks the result can't change.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Yep, that's it.

Everyone I believe that nothing can be changed now. Werewolves can't change their votes, nor can lynchers, and nobody can use their special abilities. It's basically like the end of every other night, just, y'know, early.

And now, we wait to find out what has passed in the night, from our lord Shazam

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
The group of seven was ready for nightfall. No sooner had they locked their votes than a solar eclipse occurred in the sky. Meh, close enough. Qazplm601 was put in the gallows to hang. Unsurprisingly, he survived with nothing more than a scrape on his throat.

Mevansuto left the lynching early to lay down for a bit in his room. He lit a few prayer candles, knelt by his bedside in worship of the roof, and climbed into bed for a nap. His body was found an hour later with great claw marks through the face. He was the Altar Boy.

Night Nine Summary
  • Qazplm601 lynched, but survived.
  • Mevansuto was killed by wolves. He was the Altar Boy.

Midnight of day 10 is planned for the pre-scheduled time of 5 AM, Sunday morning.