Werewolf: Beware, wolf! [Game Thread]

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Current Votes (8)
  • Sleepyscumbag (4) - SkeletonPunk, Mevansuto, dwappo, chbachman
  • chbachman (2) - Albin_Xavier, Qazplm601
  • dwappo (1) - trajing
  • SkeletonPunk (1) - Sleepyscumbag

And... Wow, everyone's voted. First time all game.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Current Votes (8)
  • Sleepyscumbag (4) - SkeletonPunk, Mevansuto, dwappo, chbachman
  • chbachman (2) - Albin_Xavier, Qazplm601
  • dwappo (1) - trajing
  • SkeletonPunk (1) - Sleepyscumbag

And... Wow, everyone's voted. First time all game.
Don't get used to it. I'm going camping for a week, leaving the day after tomorrow.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Day is up forks, look forward to tomorrow morning. This has been a public ghost service announcement WoooOoOOoo.
Sleep tight and don't let the wolfies bite

Reactions: VikeStep

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Eight players remain in the mansion. Tensions were high, and the fear of death was around every corner. The group decided to finish off Sleepyscumbag with a lynching. As he swung from the end of the rope, he seemed to grow twice his size. Fur sprouted from every patch of skin. The beast before them was no ordinary wolf, but one that had seen countless battles and hunts. He was the Pack Leader.

The wolves still came in the night, though, and their target today was none other than Mevansuto. He limped back in the morning with deep teeth marks imprinted on his legs. It's a miracle he was alive at all...

Night Eight Summary
  • Sleepyscumbag lynched. He was the Pack Leader.
  • Mevansuto was attacked by wolves, but survived.

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm... So we can leave Mev alone (since he was attacked by wolves), and we got rid of another wolf. Nice!

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Eight players remain in the mansion. Tensions were high, and the fear of death was around every corner. The group decided to finish off Sleepyscumbag with a lynching. As he swung from the end of the rope, he seemed to grow twice his size. Fur sprouted from every patch of skin. The beast before them was no ordinary wolf, but one that had seen countless battles and hunts. He was the Pack Leader.

The wolves still came in the night, though, and their target today was none other than Mevansuto. He limped back in the morning with deep teeth marks imprinted on his legs. It's a miracle he was alive at all...

Night Eight Summary
  • Sleepyscumbag lynched. He was the Pack Leader.
  • Mevansuto was attacked by wolves, but survived.
Best result in ages. The guy who I was adamant was a wold got killed and my innocence was proven. I just hope the wolves don't target me now. We only have one wolf left, supposedly.

I'm suspicious of @Albin_Xavier @Qazplm601 and @trajing

Have any of these guys had their innocence proven?

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I'm not sure and we know you're not a wolf, but care to explain this:

"Cool. We'll get him next."

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Best result in ages. The guy who I was adamant was a wold got killed and my innocence was proven. I just hope the wolves don't target me now. We only have one wolf left, supposedly.

I'm suspicious of @Albin_Xavier @Qazplm601 and @trajing

Have any of these guys had their innocence proven?
Well, I have rebirth, so I'm content to be killed once to prove my point.
And again, if necessary.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I'm not sure and we know you're not a wolf, but care to explain this:

"Cool. We'll get him next."

Sure. I thought @Sleepyscumbag was a wolf, which he was, and he said you were on the same team as him. I was proposing we lynch you if @Sleepyscumbag was a wolf. However, now I think he was just saying that to convince us he was innocent. I think you're clear.

Well, I have rebirth, so I'm content to be killed once to prove my point.
And again, if necessary.

Cool.

So that leaves @Albin_Xavier and @Qazplm601

I'm going to pick one of those two now and they can make the case for themselves later.

Vote @Qazplm601

C

chbachman

vote qaz

Bolding doesn't like me :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Albin_Xavier

Jul 29, 2019
I vote and lock @Qazplm601. We finally got the Wolves Leader dead, that will really help the rest of us!

Edit: For your information, although I cannot prove it without dying, I am the Hunter.

Last edited: