Whitelist Server VC Unleahsed FTB Server [No Plugin][Asia][Whitelist][Mature][PVE]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

vince959

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to connect since Sunday, is there any update on how long will the server be down?

The server was shutdown on last weekend because the building had power issue. It was up again after that and it should be running properly.[DOUBLEPOST=1366947414][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do the server is still open for application? I apply a week ago and there's still no answer.

I can see the applications but I am out of town right now. Can't process the applications yet. Thanks

Hugh3s

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hugh3s
Where do you live? USA
Something about yourself? I love designing things. And Writing
Experiences with the Minecraft? Been playing since 1.8 and love FTB mod.
Why do you want to join the server? FTB ultimate pack is amazing but i've been playing with my friends only. I really like server play so.

Amadara

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Amadara
  • About Me: I love Minecraft and i recently started with Feed the Beast.
  • Experiences with the Minecraft: Since Minecraft Beta
  • Reason to join the server: Currently looking a Asian server with minimum latency for better gaming experience.

Remeries

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Remeries
Where do you live? Singapore
Something about yourself? Im a designer in real.
Experiences with the Minecraft? Played Tekkit and FTB and love it
Why do you want to join the server? looking for an online FTB server in asia​

Chamezz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chamezz
Where do you live? Thailand.
Something about yourself? I'm an entrepreneur with an interest for architecture and technology.
Experiences with the Minecraft? Been playing it since the beginning of beta, lots of experience with tekkit, only some experience with FTB so far.
Why do you want to join the server? I would like to play on a server that's close to me, so that I don't have to play with >800ms and tremendous amounts of block lag.

clickspace

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Clickspace
Where do you live? Zhenjiang, Jiangsu, China
Something about yourself?
I've been living in China for a year and a half now. I went home to the UK for a holiday and found a server at home, unfortunately I couldn't play on it when I returned to China.
Experiences with the Minecraft?
I've been playing since alpha, forgot about it after beta, continued watching yogscast, played a little technic. FTB got me back into it, direwolf got me interested.
Why do you want to join the server?
I never thought I would find a FTB server in Asia. I actually gave up and started looking for server hosts, so I could start (and learn how to) my own serve, the only problem being I cant read Chinese so it was difficult.

I really hope you're online right now! :D I'm like a mindcraft addict

vince959

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for applying the server. Please be patient with your application as we are not accepting any new application until the next FTB update. (i.e. ultimate 1.0.2) Will definitely get back to all unprocessed applications after the update.

meir21

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:meir21
Where do you live?: Israel
Something about yourself? Love Video Games and volleyball
Experiences with the Minecraft? Yes played technic pack and a lot of FTB and watched a lot of videos
Why do you want to join the server? cus i like to play togather with ppls and i think my connection will be good

inoob26

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:inoob26
Where do you live? Selengor,Malaysia
Something about yourself? an average player you might meet everywhere
Experiences with the Minecraft? average
Why do you want to join the server? i love FTB and im from Asia so joining this server will fix my lagg issues tremendously :)

MonthOLDpickle

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MonthOLDpickle
Where do you live? Taiwan
Something about yourself? Born in Seattle..followed a girl to Taiwan.
Experiences with the Minecraft? Had it since Alpha
Why do you want to join the server? Tired of lag due to no Asia servers.

inoob26

Jul 29, 2019
errm the FTB got updated to 1.1.2 is it an update for the applications to start or is the 1.0.2 another update ?please tell me

srodden

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xenoflot
Where do you live? China, Taizhou
Something about yourself? Hi folks, I'm an Australian who worked in IT for many years and I'm now an English teacher in China.
Experiences with the Minecraft? I've been playing since commerical release. I've run my own server for friends (hosted at home) but had to drop that when I moved to China a year ago.
Why do you want to join the server? For much the same reason as anyone else, really. I'm bored with Vanilla and I playing alone is boring. I'm a carebear and an engineer at heart so playing with tech mods is more fun than just building a pretty house.

martin0leung

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: martin0leung
Where do you live? Hong Kong
Something about yourself? I love playing Minecraft, but lately I was just playing FTB.
Experiences with the Minecraft? I've been playing Minecraft more than a year and FTB for about 3 months.
Why do you want to join the server? I have my own private server with my little sister but she don't know much about Minecraft or FTB. So it has been super boring and I wand to join a server to play with not just my sister.

Ascheron

Jul 29, 2019
Conibek2008
Where do you live? NY
Something about yourself? I`m good at everything save programming.
Experiences with the Minecraft? since alpha.
Why do you want to join the server? looking for fun, to learn and teach

angus9533

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: angus9533
Something about yourself? I am like playing minecraft with mods
Experiences with the minecraft? I have a youtube channel called Technical Miner which is featuring Technic pack since minecraft 1.2.5, I started minecraft when it was beta 1.6.6.
Why do you want to join the server? It will less laggy because your server is close to Hong Kong lol

P.S. I have a friend who is one of the member of my youtube channel so that can you allow him to play in your server too?
IGN: Lamjai
Something about yourself? One of the member of Technical Miner Channel
Experiences with the minecraft? He play minecraft since minecraft alpha and he host a tekkit server before
Why do you want to join the server? Just to have fun with minecraft mods