Whitelist Server VC Unleahsed FTB Server [No Plugin][Asia][Whitelist][Mature][PVE]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Reiki

Jul 29, 2019
on that note congrats :) The server has made it to its 10th page :D *insert fanfare here*

x3Dark

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: x3Dark
Where do you live?
Singapore
Something about yourself?
I'm currently studying full-time. Started to play FTB about a year ago and it has been my daily dosage of entertainment since then.
Experience with the Minecraft?
Started playing about 2 years ago
Why do you want to join the server?
Have been looking for a FTB server with low ping and mainly because i wish to play in a server with good community.

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thenameisFeeK
Where do you live? Singapore
Something about yourself? Counter-Strike player by nature but i love minecraft just as much!
Experiences with the Minecraft? I've been playing Minecraft since beta 1.5
Why do you want to join the server? Less lag and better connection. Also looking for a nice community to play with.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pierce_Woo
Where do you live? Singapore
Something about yourself? -
Experiences with the Minecraft? I've only started playing MC in 1.4 and FTB Ultimate 1.4.7.
Why do you want to join the server? My friends from our previous Ultimate server recommended me this server.

vince959

Jul 29, 2019
Applications reviewed, those who got approved should receive my message in inbox.
Thank you :)

Fritex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Fritex
Where do you live?Sweden
Something about yourself?Hardcore gamer
Experiences with the Minecraft? Alot.
Why do you want to join the server? To have fun!

Gnahznay

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gnahznay
Where do you live?: Singapore
Something about yourself?: Currently working as an engineer. So the only time i can play is during night time and wkends.
Experiences with the Minecraft?: Friend introduced me to Tekkit. Den we moved on to FTB Ultimate. Have been playing for about a year.
Why do you want to join the server?: Previously I was a playing on a private server (friend hosting) using hamachi and cracked client. Due to difference in working hours, i can only join his game during the wkends. And he told me he completed the game (kill the dragon and such which i have no clue what he is talking about). So I am looking for a server which i can play and interact with others (and not only my friend and him only)

vince959

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gnahznay
Where do you live?: Singapore
Something about yourself?: Currently working as an engineer. So the only time i can play is during night time and wkends.
Experiences with the Minecraft?: Friend introduced me to Tekkit. Den we moved on to FTB Ultimate. Have been playing for about a year.
Why do you want to join the server?: Previously I was a playing on a private server (friend hosting) using hamachi and cracked client. Due to difference in working hours, i can only join his game during the wkends. And he told me he completed the game (kill the dragon and such which i have no clue what he is talking about). So I am looking for a server which i can play and interact with others (and not only my friend and him only)

Cracked client wont be able to join my server.

jimmybachok

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jimmybachok
Where do you live? Malaysia
Something about yourself? I've been playing vanilla minecraft for a year. A friend of mine recommended FTB just 2 months ago and i'm addicted
Experiences with the Minecraft? 1 year Vanilla Minecraft, 2 and a half month of FTB Direwolf20 then FTB Unleashed.
Why do you want to join the server? Because there's no other server in my area..​

Xplosio

Jul 29, 2019
umm I kinda left the server cuz I was having problems with ftb before, now I got a new PC and I wanna rejoin, but im having trouble getting the modpacks right.. every time I try there would be something missing.. need help here :p

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
That's because there is some config and some additional mods added to the server. you need to ask VC for the link

mvcaaa

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: mvcaaa
About: I'm a big fan of FTB and Direwolf20 series.
Experience: about one year total, last couple of months - FTB
Why: network latency to other regions is huuuge. I just want to get some server play experience

Also I a web developer\server admin, if its have any sense.

Reactions: vince959

Flame_Knight101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Flame_Knight101
Where do you live? Australia
Something about yourself? I play lots of game but I alway study.
Experiences with the Minecraft? I am one of the few thousand people who start playing minecraft when it first come out as alpha version.
Why do you want to join the server? I am looking for a mature minecraft server with good community to play on. I hope this is the right place.

Satria_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Satria_
Where Do You Live? Indonesia
Something about yourself? I really Like Minecraft and feed the beast
Experiences with the Minecraft? I Play Minecraft Alot
Why do you want to join the server? I Want To Get Some Friends Whrn I Played FTB

Jim Armstrong

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Where do you live? Busan, South Korea
Something about yourself? I'm from Canada, but immigrating to South Korea. I run a small mobile application studio here.
Experiences with the Minecraft? Played a lot of FTB over the summer. I am intermediate level, not an expert. But want to do a big build here.
Why do you want to join the server? I really want to find a server in Asia. I get disconnected from the EU server I am on now and it is very difficult to play that way. I play a lot, so will be online everyday.. I have a nice build idea that I think will be a nice addition to the server.

Breach_Khaos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Breach_Khaos
Where do you live?Sydney australia
Something about yourself?UM i love minecraft i always have i played cracked until i bought premium thats how much i love it
Experiences with the Minecraft?um not much just a bunch of servers i played
Why do you want to join the server?my friend told me its a awesome server and i just need a server to play and this one sounds good so yeah[DOUBLEPOST=1380497779][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN:Breach_Khaos
Where do you live?Sydney australia
Something about yourself?UM i love minecraft i always have i played cracked until i bought premium thats how much i love it
Experiences with the Minecraft?I played cracked since 1.6 beta started started playing servers in 1.3
Why do you want to join the server?my friend told me its a awesome server and i just need a server to play and this one sounds good so yeah[/quote]

>ReiGn<

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:LucasMcCreight
Where do you live? : Asia (Hong kong)
Something about yourself? : I'm just a minecraft player that like to try things out , im a regular gamer who likes valve games , im a good student , probably one of the best in my grade
Experiences with the Minecraft? : I've been playing since Beta and have been enjoying the game since
Why do you want to join the server? : I want to join the server because my friend XplosioMC suggested we should play FTB on a server together