Whitelist Server VC Unleahsed FTB Server [No Plugin][Asia][Whitelist][Mature][PVE]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Lil

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lilliumlil
Where do you live: Indonesia
Something about yourself?: i don't go out much. i like to build stuff, gathering and explore.
Experiences with Minecraft?: first time trying FTB. i used to play alone or just with friends.
Why do you want to join the server?: used to play in NA or EU servers. cant stand the lag.

HyosHi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HyosHi11
Where do you live? Singapore
Something about yourself? Gamer!
Experiences with the Minecraft? On and off since 1.2, watched lots of DW20 videos!
Why do you want to join the server? It's a SEA server, nuff said.

Basstrument

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Basstrument
Where do you live: Malaysia
Something about yourself?:personally an athletic person , plays badminton and other sports , pretty decent with vanilla redstone and also a friendly person :D
Experiences with Minecraft?:One and a half year of experience with minecraft and 6 months experience with FTB
Why do you want to join the server?: Cant find any other Asia server as i always play in single player and its really boring ...

inoob26

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:inoob26
Where do you live? Malaysia
Something about yourself? just a person that loves to play games on a crappy computer
Experiences with the Minecraft? played since the 1.8 update
Why do you want to join the server? because i have serious connection issues and i guess this would help

inoob26

Jul 29, 2019
err when will i be accepted is it because i joined last time that i cant join or is the server down or something?

uninstall

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xenoncreeper
Where do you live? Philippines
Something about yourself? I enjoy sports and video games.
Experiences with the Minecraft? Tried Minecraft on Beta 1.7.3 and played regularly on 1.0.0.
Why do you want to join the server? It's been a while that I have played on a good server and I want to give this one a try.

Edit: I'm not sure if this server dead or not. Please respond for confirmation.

ishfaaq_jhau

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ishj
Where do you live? Mauritius
Something about yourself? I play mostly fps, racing games and Minecraft. I am currently building my gaming rig, + I am friendly :)
Experiences with the Minecraft? I played vanilla starting from 1.4.7 until 1.5, when I encountered ftb. since then I have been playing only ftb.
Why do you want to join the server? Living in Mauritius, I only get good ping with Asian servers. On others I get a 2~5 S latency! also, getting to know other ppl is always gr8!