Whitelist Server VC Unleahsed FTB Server [No Plugin][Asia][Whitelist][Mature][PVE]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

enyaisrave

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: enyaisrave
Where do you live? Singapore
Something about yourself? Expat from Sweden who works as a regional VP in SEA for a European gaming company. Avid gamer and industry professional who enjoys playing Minecraft-FTB Unleashed to wind down.
Experiences with the Minecraft? Played on and off for the last four years, started playing a lot once I discovered the different mod packs. My number one pleasure from playing MC is to come up with advanced automations and cool ways to mix efficiency and aesthetically pleasing builds.
Why do you want to join the server? Due to the fact that I am a bit older and also living abroad I have never really played minecraft with anyone, ever. I have only played on singleplayer worlds which leads to the inevitable "whats the point" once you reach a couple of million UU matter in your AE storage units since you have noone to share your builds with or get inspiration from to explore new areas. I would love to play with other people and see how my builds stack up with others :)

Let me in bro! :D

AceDarkstar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:AceDarkstar
Something about yourself? I enjoy playing with mods on Minecraft, as it adds to the experience.
Experiences with the Minecraft? Played Tekkit Classic (Was a fun one, but managing a server on it was horrible, due to EE2 griefing), Voltz, Yogcraft and Hexxit
Why do you want to join the server? I live in Southeast Asia, and I'll agree with Vince that there are literally no server in Southeast Asia, so this is my only choice as of now.

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:AceDarkstar
Something about yourself? I enjoy playing with mods on Minecraft, as it adds to the experience.
Experiences with the Minecraft? Played Tekkit Classic (Was a fun one, but managing a server on it was horrible, due to EE2 griefing), Voltz, Yogcraft and Hexxit
Why do you want to join the server? I live in Southeast Asia, and I'll agree with Vince that there are literally no server in Southeast Asia, so this is my only choice as of now.

Will you really play on the server? Just a reminder that this server use vanilla kind of mindcrack with no plugins. Just mod. So there are no tp / back / region protect :)

And we are small servers just 4 / 5 people for now vince plan to add more people

AceDarkstar

Jul 29, 2019
the
Will you really play on the server? Just a reminder that this server use vanilla kind of mindcrack with no plugins. Just mod. So there are no tp / back / region protect :)

And we are small servers just 4 / 5 people for now vince plan to add more people

Oh, no plugins? I actually LOVE lightweight servers that aren't just bloated fat of plugins, so yes!:D Also you said ummm MindCrack? What has this got to do with Mindcrack?

Also one more thing - is there a Teamspeak or Mumble server up for this?

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
the

Oh, no plugins? I actually LOVE lightweight servers that aren't just bloated fat of plugins, so yes!:D Also you said ummm MindCrack? What has this got to do with Mindcrack?

Also one more thing - is there a Teamspeak or Mumble server up for this?

You know mindcrack? It is famous for his vanilla style of survival mc. So this server kinds of like that :p

Oh nice. Hope seeing you in the server then. I'll tell vince about your app.

So far i never use TS because i don't have any mic, and the server kinds of using chat to communicate. Hope you don't mind with chay communication :p

AceDarkstar

Jul 29, 2019
You know mindcrack? It is famous for his vanilla style of survival mc. So this server kinds of like that :p

Oh nice. Hope seeing you in the server then. I'll tell vince about your app.

So far i never use TS because i don't have any mic, and the server kinds of using chat to communicate. Hope you don't mind with chay communication :p

Ehhhh hmm..... I COULD borrow my clan's Teamspeak server to you guys, but I'll have to ask them for permission to do so?

vince959

Jul 29, 2019
I am not by the computer right now. We do not have a starting area. But please go explore and start your base at a place you want. There isn't much restriction on where you can build.

BelatrixCrux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:BelatrixCrux
Where do you live?Jambi,Indonesia
Something about yourself?well iam ordinary man :)
Experiences with the Minecraft?I have 1 years play this game and awesome
Why do you want to join the server?this is my first time to play FTB :D

Amadara

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Amadara
Where do you live?
Singapore
Something about yourself?
I'm a minecraft addict, currently working a IT Executive. I have been looking for asia minecraft ftb server for sometime. Apply before but the server seem inactive previously?

Experiences with the Minecraft?
Since Beta 1.6

Why do you want to join the server?
FTB is something alot more to explore and require mature player because lot of stuff in FTB is not able to be trace by logs. I hope to get into a sever that give me a positive experience.