Whitelist Server VC Unleahsed FTB Server [No Plugin][Asia][Whitelist][Mature][PVE]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

vince959

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Minecrafters, I am Vince and I've been playing Minecraft for a few years. I am living somewhere in Southeast Asia. it is not easy to find a decent server to play in and playing alone gets boring. Just recently I found this mod pack and feel good about it. So I decided to start my own server and wish to find some friends to play with.

My play style is kind of laid back coz I have work, usually a couple hours play time, a few days a week. The server is small and private, there is only 4 concurrent slots. Do not expect this server is some 50+ players huge server. I am trying to get a small community going here but not like we are active and online daily. Just as I said, because I am living somewhere in Southeast Asia, the server is also hosted in Southeast Asia and is probably the only one FTB server in the region.

Players from regions outside of Asia usually experience a less desirable connection or have time zone problems, applicants from Asia will have priority over other regions unless you have strong reason(s) why you want to join my server. However, it does not mean applicant from Asia can just write some sloppy reasons.

Rules are simple, as usual:
No griefing, no stealing and respect others.
For those who are whitelisted, you will be removed from the whitelist and record will be erased if you are inactive for 30 days.

The server settings:
Default Monster Mod Pack v1.1.1 (Blood Magic Enabled)
Normal Difficulty
PVE
Nuke disabled
Mystcraft Age creation disabled

If you have read the above and feel ok with it, please go ahead and use the form below to apply. You will receive server info and the link to download the custom mods and configs will be provided once your application is approved.

Thanks for your time and have a good day.

IGN:
Something about yourself?
Experiences with the Minecraft?
Why do you want to join the server?

Last edited:

xlolfox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xlolfox
Something about yourself? uum im kinda shy , im realy mature for my age , one of the best students in my grade , if u need to know more just PM me
Experiences with the Minecraft? since Beta 1.7.3 MC and i started to play FTB 5 days after FTB launcher was released
Why do you want to join the server? I want to join this server because its the only server that i saw and liked without age limits

Reiki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Reilock
Something about yourself? i'm asian :D. well i'm mostly friendly and likes playing with friends.. time to time i make lame jokes xD.
Experiences with the Minecraft? waay since alpha... but stop playing for a while since it was getting boring.. But FTB brings the joy of minecraft back :)
Why do you want to join the server? well firstly it is true it's not fun playing alone and i want to play with friends.. More than that most of the server that i was in have timing issues since I live in Asia :( so hopefully there will be more activity during the time i can play since it's an asian server :D

Coolipop

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kenkenchia
Something abt yourself: I'm friendly and likes to build in a team. And I stay in Asia.(+8 GMT)
Experiences with minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for more than a year now and I have a lot of multiplayer experience. I hate PVP in servers (except survival games) as everyone becomes immature. I have been playing FTB for more than a month now after tekkit became outdated.
Why do I want to join the server?: I saw that your server was whitelisted and mature which meant that people would be much friendlier. Also, it is very lonely in my singleplayer world and since I live in asia, not many people come online during the day. I would like to build cities and factories on your server and help out as much as I can.

PS. Are you going to create mining ages for us? Also, you might want to try the mindcrack pack as it has redpower.

Mutchylol

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mutchylol
Something about yourself? I mainly use the IC2 and Buildcraft mods but I'm slowly getting into forestry and mystcraft
Experiences with the Minecraft? played FTB for a week now and ic2 for 1 month
Why do you want to join the server? To join a community and see how the mods work

Stefanon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stefanon
Something about yourself? I like to play minecraft and i would like to learn the new mods as i have basic knowledge
Experiences with the Minecraft? Basic knowledge but i have been playing minecraft for 2 years now
Why do you want to join the server? I would like to start a youtube and i am looking for a community that are mature and respect each other.

Thanks for reading, see you on the server hopefully :)

motokazieracer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: motokazieracer
Something about yourself? im kind of shy, i like to help others when they have a question about things in the game.
Experiences with the Minecraft? dont really know how to answer this question, but i've been playing MC since beta 1.7.3, and i started playing FTB on 12-26-2012
Why do you want to join the server? because i wont get griefed and its doesnt have an age limit and im new and want to play with others and learn with them!

G_Man474

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: G_Man474
Something about myself: I enjoy playing Minecraft FTB, I like to help others if they ever need help.
Experiences with Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft for about a year and I have been playing FTB for about a month, ever since the Minecrackers started.
Why do I want to be on this server? I like to play with people that do not grief and I enjoy a good community that I can talk to and have a good time.

4legsam

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 4legsam
something about myself: i am really good with most of the mods i am learning lua (computercraft language).
Experiences with minecraft: i have played since full release and FTB two days after beta release.
why do i want to join the server: I would like to join this server so that i have place to be free to do what i want i want to learn the pack more from the people on this server and i would like to teach what i know i know a lot about a couple of the many mods in the pack. also i would like to be able to meet new people make new friends and have a sustainable server that i can play on for a long time.

TheSource715

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: source_715
Something about myself: I'm a gamer, I don't only play minecraft. I usually have about 3 hours to play on the computer on weekdays , but on the weekend I'm usually pretty free.
Experiences with MineCraft: I've been playing MineCraft since Beta 1.6.6 (So over two years ago). I was into tekkit for a while, then I got bored of it. But I started watching all these FTB videos on YouTube and, It really seems interesting to me, so I do somewhat have experience with it. I also have hosted my own servers in the past so I do have experience with all the server side technical issues and such. I have both hosed Tekkit servers and Minecraft Vanilla servers (Dedicated RAM). If you are familiar with the MindCrack group, I've been watching them for about 1 and a half years now.
Why do I want to join the server?: Like I said I'm interested in FTB, and I've been playing singleplayer and it's boring all alone. So I decided to apply to a small private server so I don't get griefed or robbed. And I overall want to play in a friendly gaming community! Please approve of my application!!! :D

GameerPro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gking14231
Something about myself: I'm a gamer, I love playing Minecraft, but have been playing some FTB lately. I love PC gaming, I just enjoy it more than console games. I am a dude, I am mature and understand all the rules and stuff like no griefing an dall the generic rules. Also I really enjoy playing on servers. I prefer it more than single player. Playing with other people is so much fun and less lonely! :D
Experiences with MineCraft: I have been playing since the first beta release. Although, I did watch videos of MC before the Halloween update with the Nether. I do not really know when that was. But I do know that I have been playing somewhere between 1-2 years. I have played on many servers, also played loads and loads of single player worlds.
Why do I want to join the server?: I'm interested in FTB, and I've been playing singleplayer and it gets pretty boring being lonely.. So I decided to apply to a small private server so I don't get griefed or robbed. And I overall want to play in a friendly gaming community! I really hope you look at and accept my application!!! :D

Fernando

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pitufin2
Something about yourself? I am really good at mods and like them a lot. Pretty good at making builds and stuff.
Experiences with the Minecraft? Well i have been in minecraft since 1.8 and played 1 week after slowpoke released ftb
Why do you want to join the server? I really want to play in an FTB server since i feel lonely playing like a lets play alone and want to have fun in multiplayer.

AlchemistRune

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ForThaLord
Something about yourself?I am a guy. I love cats. Hate Nicolas Cage. Know some basic coding. I don't like greifing. I'm a decent builder, played on The Voxel Box for a while. ( I even had a conversation with ridgedog xD) Used to do YouTube, I don't anymore. that's basically me.
Experiences with the Minecraft? I've been playing Minecraft since squids were introduced, played tekkit for a while, then i found FTB and loved it at first sight! Been on many minecraft server, that's mainly why I play minecraft.
Why do you want to join the server? I've been looking for a good server for a while, and this one seem really good, I enjoy small communities the most!

Nexilius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Nexilius
Something about yourself?: I`m Asian and I hate griefers :3 I`m friendly and will help when I can.
Experiences with the Minecraft?: I`v been playing since Alpha.....And I love mods!!!!
Why do you want to join the server?: There are not alot of Asian servers and I really am super lonely in my own SSP but I`m cracked... Does it need a legit one?...