1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

Discussion in 'Other Servers' started by GBattaglia, Aug 8, 2013.

1. GBattaglia

GBattaglia Active Member

Welcome to the server. Be sure to use 1.1.3 with all mods enabled. :)

2. The_king_99

The_king_99 Active Member

IGN :The_king _99
    Why I would like to join : looking for a simple FTB Unleashed server to play and experience FTB with a helpful community.
    Experience with FTB : I've played FTB since the first pack but neglected it from ultimate as one of my favourite servers went down, unleashed looks amazing with tons of possiblities and sounds like fun to play so ive decided to come back and place some FTB

3. etb845

etb845 Member

welcome to the server

4. MatadorPants

MatadorPants Member

I seem to have been removed from the whitelist too. IGN: MatadorPants

5. Rockfort

Rockfort Member

My IGN is:

6. etb845

etb845 Member

welcome to the server MatadorPants

7. apemanzilla

apemanzilla Active Member

Just wanted to post an update from the past week or so:
    -We have reset the map due to corrupted chunks
    -We have switched from Unleashed 1.1.4 to 1.1.3 due to mod stability issues
    -We have disabled the Portal Gun mod due to griefing potential; donors may ask GBattaglia to replace the portal gun they would have received.
    -The boundaries in the Overworld have been decreased from 4k in all directions to 1.5k in all directions until we are sure the server is completely stable
    -Forge Multipart and WRCBE have been re-enabled as they seem to be stable in 1.1.3; please notify us if they are not working for you.

As usual, we are still accepting whitelist requests, so feel free to join!

8. Kaildan

Kaildan New Member

IGN: Feyamore
    I have limited knowledge of the FTB mods, but I want to learn! I am a quiet person and generally keep to myself, but I like to help others whenever I can.

9. GBattaglia

GBattaglia Active Member

Welcome to the server. Hope to see you online later. :)

10. Alonard

Alonard Active Member

greetings
    my IGN is Alonard and i am a returning player to minecraft after a break of about 3-4 mouths
    before i took my break i played quite a lot of ultimate trying to make the best bee farm possible in a random location (some success there)

11. apemanzilla

apemanzilla Active Member

Whitelisted - Welcome to the server!

12. Extort

Extort New Member

AGE 20
    IGN Extort713

13. GBattaglia

GBattaglia Active Member

Whitelisted.

14. GBattaglia

GBattaglia Active Member

Still have some players working on the spawn, so there is still no official set spawn yet. Still accepting new players. :)

15. iDusty

iDusty Active Member

In-Game Name: IndustrialRock
    Previous Experiences: Been playing FTB for quite a while, had my own server on FTB Ultimate.. now searching for a new place..

16. GBattaglia

GBattaglia Active Member

Welcome to the server. Be sure to use 1.1.3 and have all mods enabled.

17. Mooseman9

Mooseman9 Member

IGN: Major_Creepist

Looking to join a server. I'm not into PVP so this looks like a good server for me.

18. GBattaglia

GBattaglia Active Member

Welcome to the server. Be sure to use 1.1.3 and all mods enabled.

19. GBattaglia

GBattaglia Active Member

Still accepting applications. Don't have a legitimate spawn up yet, but I'd thought I'd give you guys a look at the current one in progress.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Personally think it looks great. Players in the community are doing it without any creative or spawned items, so its taking a good amount of time. Seriously really great work by them.

20. Kristoffer

Kristoffer New Member

Hi!

I would like to join this server, looked at the rules, liked them alot and decided to apply :)

IGN: kristoffer55

Hope to be whitelisted soon :)