Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!

I would like to join this server, looked at the rules, liked them alot and decided to apply :)

IGN: kristoffer55

Hope to be whitelisted soon :)

So sorry about the delay. I've been busy moving from an apartment so I didn't get to check this place earlier today. Welcome to the server!
Be sure to enable all mods and use 1.1.3 Unleashed.

Antijickel

Jul 29, 2019
My in game name is Antghjkl. I am 14 years old. I would like to become a part of this server because it seems like it has a great community. The rules are great (unlike some other servers with half the mod pretty much banned xd) and seem very fair. I have played FTB and followed the modding community for quite a while now. I have played my on my own single player worlds before and I've played on multiplayer servers with my friends. Hope I can become part of the server :)

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
My in game name is Antghjkl. I am 14 years old. I would like to become a part of this server because it seems like it has a great community. The rules are great (unlike some other servers with half the mod pretty much banned xd) and seem very fair. I have played FTB and followed the modding community for quite a while now. I have played my on my own single player worlds before and I've played on multiplayer servers with my friends. Hope I can become part of the server :)

Whitelisted. Be sure to use 1.1.3 and all mods enabled. :)

sonicmaster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : sonicmaster10
Why i want to join : i want to have a sever just to play around on.
Experience with FTB i just knowabout all of the mods.

Kristoffer

Jul 29, 2019
So sorry about the delay. I've been busy moving from an apartment so I didn't get to check this place earlier today. Welcome to the server!
Be sure to enable all mods and use 1.1.3 Unleashed.

Are you sure? It says im not whitelisted :( My IGN is kristoffer55. Hope to get whitelisted soon! :D

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure? It says im not whitelisted :( My IGN is kristoffer55. Hope to get whitelisted soon! :D

Ran the commands to get you added again. If you are still having issues, let me know. I think you may be getting routed to another server via our sub-domain.
Please let me know and I know a way to help fix this. :)

Greeniac916

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is Greeniac916 but you can call me Green. I want to join this server because I have been looking for a server to join since the one I was on shut down because the owner wasn't able to pay for it.
My favourite mods in the pack are: ComputerCraft (including MiscPeripherals and OpenPeripherals), Forestry and Thaumcraft. I usually come online 5-7 days a week for at least an hour, but usually more than 2 hours :D. I have been playing with mods for over a year. :D :D

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is Greeniac916 but you can call me Green. I want to join this server because I have been looking for a server to join since the one I was on shut down because the owner wasn't able to pay for it. I am 13 years old and my birthday in in November. My favourite mods in the pack are: ComputerCraft (including MiscPeripherals and OpenPeripherals), Forestry and Thaumcraft. I usually come online 5-7 days a week for at least an hour, but usually more than 2 hours :D. I have been playing with mods for over a year. :D

Welcome to the server man. Thanks for the info. :)

My IGN is xEtnies. I want to play with some fun people!

Whitelisted. Our community is pretty laid back. :)

jayjay

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : tapercrazy_jay
Why i want to join : been looking for a nice laid bk sever with ppl who enjoy playing mc for the fun of it
Experience with FTB been playing it since it come out
extra info is there any items that are banned or not allowed to use on ur server

nickgodin10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : nickgodin10
Why i want to join :I am looking for a ftb server that will be on 24/7 and that has a very nice community.I am also looking for a server that i dont have to worry about my stuff being taken.I am willing to help people with somthing is i know how to do it.
Experience with FTB : I have been playing FTB for 1 year.I am very good at thaumcraft and i am pritty good with Buildcraft.I can try any of the other mods but i sometimes need help with them.

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, all four of you (Greeniac916, tapercrazy_jay, xEtnies, nickgodin10) have been re/added to the whitelist, if you are still experiencing problems, please reply.

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
We are having problems with wrath lamps at the moment. The server is, until further notice, offline. To stay up to date and contribute, visit our forums.