Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Server is up and has been for a while. I've been absent for a good while due to not having access to internet after a move to a new home.
I still have full intent to run and support the server to the best of my ability; just not having internet at home is a roadblock in that regard.
I should have net access at home by Tuesday.

MadDoctor5813

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MadDoctor5813
Why I wish to join: I decided to get back into FTB recently, and this server looks like it has a pretty decent community.
Experience: I played a lot with what some might call the oldschool mods, RP2, IC2 etc., and I have some limited knowledge of the "newfangled" mods like Thermal Expansion and such.

ThisIsWeirdBro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TooAngryZin
Why I want to join: Playing on multiplayer with other people looks like lots of fun - it'd be cool to work with other people rather than play singleplayer all the time, and this server looks friendly.
Experience: Haven't played FTB in a while, but I'm fairly experienced up to mid-tier stuff.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TooAngryZin
Why I want to join: Playing on multiplayer with other people looks like lots of fun - it'd be cool to work with other people rather than play singleplayer all the time, and this server looks friendly.
Experience: Haven't played FTB in a while, but I'm fairly experienced up to mid-tier stuff.

Whitelisted. Welcome to the server.

DrakoEsper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrakoEsper
Why i want to join: There is only one thing better than playing FTB - playing FTB with friends on a server )
Experience: I've been playing FTB for more than a year.

Jackygun

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! Seems like a great server! Me and my brother have been looking for a pure FTB server and we finally found one!

IGN: me: Jackygun, my brother: mgpgord
Why we want to join: First being on a server has advantages such as we can leave a quarry running without being logged on. But the best is to help each other with the mods, and live in community.
Experience: We started playing when Minecraft 1.2.3 came out and we started FTB a year ago. I know a lot about technical mods (IC2, AE, BC,...) and my brother is rather a wizard (thaumcraft, mystcraft,...), we don't know very well the new mods yet but we will learn with time.

etb845

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about the wait but congrats you all are now whitelisted.

IGN: simbaorka101
Why i want to join: Server seems nice.
Experience: More than a year.

IGN: DrakoEsper
Why i want to join: There is only one thing better than playing FTB - playing FTB with friends on a server )
Experience: I've been playing FTB for more than a year.

Hi! Seems like a great server! Me and my brother have been looking for a pure FTB server and we finally found one!

IGN: me: Jackygun, my brother: mgpgord
Why we want to join: First being on a server has advantages such as we can leave a quarry running without being logged on. But the best is to help each other with the mods, and live in community.
Experience: We started playing when Minecraft 1.2.3 came out and we started FTB a year ago. I know a lot about technical mods (IC2, AE, BC,...) and my brother is rather a wizard (thaumcraft, mystcraft,...), we don't know very well the new mods yet but we will learn with time.

Remember we are a 1.1.3 unleashed server and to enable all mods =)

BulletJon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - BowShooter200
Age - 16
Why I want to join - I have been looking for a good FTB server and have been disappointed with the ones I have joined so far
Experience - I have been playing FTB for about 6 months now

Reactions: GBattaglia

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : JyrasiQ
Why i want to join : Looking for a friendly community to play with
Experience with FTB : alot of mods

ADHD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : AnthonyDakay
Why I want to join : I haven't been playing FTB Online since my favourite server shut down back in 2012. However I have been playing Unleashed by my self, while on the lookout for a neat server and this seems like one. I'm very calm and friendly and I love to play with other people.

Skydimond

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Skydimond
Why i want to join : I have recently got back into FTB and i like relaxed environment
Experience with FTB : Played FTB since it came out

goldern

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: goldern
Reason to join: Searching for a server with a stable community and also mods and admins that know what they're doing
Experience with FTB: I am the kind of guy who play modded minecraft for 2 years and i know how to install mods manually directly into the minecraft.jar(old modloader), also watched direwolf20 Season 3 to Season 5 and a bit of his multiplayer series to learn new building ways, and i'm also experienced with computer craft :p .

Gabriel Cardeal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CardyAll
Reason to join: I'm behind a server with whitelist where I can develop myself and play without lag. and until the end I found one with several plugins, etc..
Experience with FTB: I play minecraft since 2010, like a lot of mods packs FTB, and would like to have experience on your server, I think it's cool, I've got a friend playing on the same, then I would play with him, because he just told me good things about the server in question.

mrwaffles04

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mrwaffles04[DOUBLEPOST=1381699557][/DOUBLEPOST]Age:16
Reason to join: I just want to be on a ftb server with other people
Experience with FTB: I have been playing ftb since it first came out

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted all applicants. Things have been crazy and I greatly apologize about the delay. I imagine most of you guys have moved on to apply to other servers, but I hope you give UgLounge a chance and stop by. Be sure to use 1.1.3 and enable all mods.

:)