Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehKnight117
First time I joined FTB, it was a great experience. Changed so many things with all the mods compared to vanilla. Been playing it for 8 months now.

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
To everyone looking to join the whitelist, the server is currently undergoing a reset due to corrupted chunks. We hope to be back online shortly!

KaydenKDG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Defender2002
Why i want to join : Seems fun and I want room to build, not wander for hours trying to find land, looking for land is boring and I want a good community
Experience with FTB : Adverage/Good

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
Why i want to join : Seems fun and I want room to build, not wander for hours trying to find land, looking for land is boring and I want a good community
Server down ATM, reset pending, will add you to the whitelist once it's back up and running. Check back here, I'll post when the server's on its feet again!

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Server is currently undergoing testing of a new map and generation system. Players requesting Whitelist will be whitelisted as soon as the new setup is ready for launch. We are currently anticipating it to be ready Friday night.

KaydenKDG

Jul 29, 2019

I wasn't whitelisted D=

try Defender2002

or defender2002

StaticPixel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Butterwhisperer
Experience in FTB: I have been playing for a while, and have ended up using up most of my free time either playing FTB or watching youtube videos of FTB. I have played Unleasehd SP, Ultimate SP, Direwolf1.5 SMP, and Unhinged SMP. I know every mod in the packs, only a few things I dont understand (stupid vending mod what do you even do!)
Why do you want to join the server: Well, after the Direwolf server I played on, an Unhinged server opened up by them. The lack of mods is just killing me, and I have been wanting to get into DartCraft, etc.

NeverCry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nevercry

Warning! The following contains pointless, boring, words that could not possibly of any use to you.

There isnt much to say. I've enjoyed playing minecraft for about 3-4 years. I have not played minecraft recently (maybe 2 months) but thought getting into FTB unleashed would be fun. Again, there is not much to say; however, if you do accept me into the server you should feel free to ask any more questions ingame.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted all of you guys. The server is now on 1.1.3; be sure to enable all Mods. It is a new world; with no spawn at the moment.
The world is a custom one with a very unique configuration for biomes and land generation.

:)

idriveby

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: idriveby
Reason to join: was already whitelisted before reset.

So does this mean the areas have longer distances you can travel now?
Btw fine with the spawn reset, doors were annoying anyway XD

Unyieldingvenom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Unyieldingvenom
Ability to follow rules: Excellent
Why do you want to join: I wish to join a server full of mature but also fun people to play with
Experience: Been playing with mods for years, just coming back to minecraft from a short break tho

Advance

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Ashandle
I'm currently not playing on a server, i was taking a break actually now its time to come back.I don't like pvp, im a friendly player, highly experienced with mods.

Steve

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sjc807
Able to follow the rules?: Yes
Experience with FTB: Been playing since the launcher was released :)