Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Zoiberg1
I would like to join the server since I have always played FTB single player and I wanted to try something different.
I have played Minecraft since Alpha and have played FTB since it was released as a mod pack. So you know ;) .
Be sure to enable all mods to log on.
Welcome to the server. Why not have Zoidberg on my server? :p

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Still accepting Whitelist requests. Increased playercap to 38 players. Still a solid 20TPS with 34 online. :)

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Wireless Redstone and Forge Multipart was removed as it causes client crashes at this point in time. You do not need to remove them from your modpack.

Still accepting whitelist requests. ;)

Jacob53101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jacob53101
Why I want to join: The server looks cool and i wanted to find a whitelisted server with "REAL" PLAYERS"
Experience with FTB: I have not really played FTB very much but i want to play with my friend who is very experienced with FTB

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jacob53101
Why I want to join: The server looks cool and i wanted to find a whitelisted server with "REAL" PLAYERS"
Experience with FTB: I have not really played FTB very much but i want to play with my friend who is very experienced with FTB

Welcome to the server. :)

Bklemmer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bklemmer
Why i want to join: I am looking for a good ftb community to play with on a daily basis

Scalper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lordscalper
Info: College student, a little bit of free time, and joining a friend :D

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted both of you. UgLounge has owned and administrated a Bukkit server for 1.5 years that is still up to this day; we aren't going anywhere.
Enjoy the server and be sure to enable all mods.

Still accepting new players.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Ok my ftb unleashed isnt updating from 1.1.3 how do i make it update?

Be sure you are using the latest launcher and try deleting your entire Unleashed folder (ensure you don't have any singleplayer world saves). Try updating then.

arno482

Jul 29, 2019
IGN :robrico
Why i want to join : I want to play whit an small group of friends (4/5) on a FTB unleashed server whit all mods enabled <-- more mods : more fun
Experience with FTB : i do much industrialcraft, and before this i played much FTB ultimate --> most times making a good team whit my friends.

Ret

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Evan
IGN: Ret311
Why I want to join the server: I'm interested in doing a Let's Play! I'm a youtuber (fairly new) and I'd like to do an SMP Let's Play. My guidelines for this call for a small, dedicated community that I can be a part of. I would like to meet new people, help the server as a whole, and hopefully be able to show off other player's skills with mods and building. Having the ability to be on a whitelisted server with respectful players is a beautiful feature, especially because I'll be recording.

Ravenoire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ravenoire
I'm looking for a server to play unleashed,because it's boring to play alone in SP.
I start playing minecraft 1 years ago and feed the beast on january 2013 :)
well i know the basic in feed the beast,i want to know how it feels to play in a server without any mod disabled,thank you :)