Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
34/34 players online today. Thanks for all the great support! Whether you just play on the server, handle player/technical issues, or donate to help us pay for the server; we greatly appreciate all of it. :D

We've remained at a solid 20TPS with 34 players online, so the cap will be raised again tonight to 38 slots. Still accepting new players.

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
34/34 players online today. Thanks for all the great support! Whether you just play on the server, handle player/technical issues, or donate to help us pay for the server; we greatly appreciate all of it. :D

We've remained at a solid 20TPS with 34 players online, so the cap will be raised again tonight to 38 slots. Still accepting new players.
Sooo... We added 10 slots in 2 days?
Wow, this server is growing fast

mgabriel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN mgabriel
Age 42
I am looking for a Whitelisted non pvp server to Build and Play on - playing Single Player is fun but would like to be a part of a community. I enjoy the Unleashed Pack and specifically Tinkers Construct and DartCraft .

Gilly777

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Gilly777
Why i want to join : Looking for a nice friendly server to play on and hopefully meet some cool people.
Experience with FTB : Played FTB since it first came out, been playing on ultimate until the unleashed pack came out.

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
IGN mgabriel
Age 42
I am looking for a Whitelisted non pvp server to Build and Play on - playing Single Player is fun but would like to be a part of a community. I enjoy the Unleashed Pack and specifically Tinkers Construct and DartCraft .
IGN : Gilly777
Why i want to join : Looking for a nice friendly server to play on and hopefully meet some cool people.
Experience with FTB : Played FTB since it first came out, been playing on ultimate until the unleashed pack came out.
Both added - Welcome to the server![DOUBLEPOST=1379105802][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN mgabriel
Age 42
Please remember to enable all mods ;)

mitar ruzic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:markus031098
Why i want to join your server:I have been looking for a server to play on with a few of my friends and we have been on 4 diffrent servers,all but 1 of them went offline,the other one had a abusive admin that messed with us,blew our base up and stole from us.I hope you let me and my friend in.
Experience with FTB that i have:I have played ftb for near a year and know most mods and most of the packs in the launcher,me and my friend are normaly kind of strange as in the way we build things that have no value but are just there for fun,we like to help people and we are nice and friendly.

Friends apply
IGN:troefvos12
Why i want to join your server:Same as mine
Experience with FTB that i have:I know alot of buildcraft,ic2 and tinkers,i want to play on a server with friends and stay on it and hope it doesnt go down.

I hope you add us.

Madassasin202

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: madassassin202
Why I Want To Join: Recently I've moved away from playing on a server and have been playing mainly single player, i would like to get back into multiplayer and this looks like a good server to do that on. I have a good amount of experience with a lot of the mods and would enjoy playing and getting to know some people on the server

ReisKeks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ReisKeksx3
Friends IGN: MetalQueenHD
Why we want to join: Because the server we were playing on went down, so we are looking for a new server to play on...

MrZoiberg1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Zoiberg1
I would like to join the server since I have always played FTB single player and I wanted to try something different.
I have played Minecraft since Alpha and have played FTB since it was released as a mod pack. So you know ;) .