Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Keunic
Why i want to join : I'm tired of my singeplayer world and I would like to play with an awesome community.
Experience with FTB : I have quite a lot of experience with many different FTB mods, notably Forestry, Extrabees, AE and MFR.

Hope you share your experience with the server. :) Whitelisted.
Be sure to enable all mods.

Still accepting Whitelists requests.

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
IGN: Tarzan1376
I'm looking for a server which is chill and doesn't harrass me over stupid things, ill try not to bother anyone on the server, I love all the mods on the Mod Pack including DARTCRAFT <3 and a few others </3 i think FTB all together is quite a swell game to play and i hope i get added <3

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tarzan1376
I'm looking for a server which is chill and doesn't harrass me over stupid things, ill try not to bother anyone on the server, I love all the mods on the Mod Pack including DARTCRAFT <3 and a few others </3 i think FTB all together is quite a swell game to play and i hope i get added <3

Whitelisted. Server is currently full at 28/28 players; but a slot should open up soon. :)

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
28 out of 28 players online tonight for a sustained period of time. Kept a solid 20TPS during this time.
This makes us one of the largest FTB Unleashed Whitelist servers around. Thanks for all the awesome support guys.

Still accepting whitelist requests.

Rallashk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Rallashk

Age: 25. Been playing minecraft off and on for a long time. Started back before the original halloween update and loved it ever since. FTB is amazing and I love building on my own but I always wanted to try and build some stuff with a cool community. This server looks pretty active and exciting!

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Rallashk

Age: 25. Been playing minecraft off and on for a long time. Started back before the original halloween update and loved it ever since. FTB is amazing and I love building on my own but I always wanted to try and build some stuff with a cool community. This server looks pretty active and exciting!

Whitelisted. Hope you enjoy the server. :)

Anarcraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Anarcraft
I love FTB and I love it even more online. I've had griefing done to me on a non-whitelisted server (plugins don't matter, all sorts of hacking jerks on there) and I just want to play with other people and have fun. I am very responsible about not leaving quarries laying about or items spewing all over the place. I plan on building a workshop available to the public.
Question: Is mob-griefing turned off?

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Anarcraft
I love FTB and I love it even more online. I've had griefing done to me on a non-whitelisted server (plugins don't matter, all sorts of hacking jerks on there) and I just want to play with other people and have fun. I am very responsible about not leaving quarries laying about or items spewing all over the place. I plan on building a workshop available to the public.
Question: Is mob-griefing turned off?

Mob-Grief is turned off; as it helps uphold the laid-back atmosphere I believe. We also have GriefPrevention tied into BedCraft which allows players to claim and protect their land. :)
Whitelisted.

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lharoi
Reason i want to join: seems to be a good server and wanted to play with an active playerbase :)

Jul 29, 2019
Name: William Metzler
IGN: wmetzle2
Why I would like to join: I am an avid minecrafter, I would like a stable server to join in on that is friendly and also able to build/help others build. I am an efficiency builder, they may not look good, but I try lol. I watch and learn about most mods in the pack, and am very familiar with them and their operation.[DOUBLEPOST=1378791561][/DOUBLEPOST]Ign: wmetzle2
Why: Looking for a stable server that not only doesn't lag...but has some pretty cool people on there also! I tried posting here before, but I don't see it anywhere...hmmmm

darkblade077

Jul 29, 2019
ING : darkblade077
Why i want to join : I want to play on a good fun ftb server with lots of people like me
Experience with FTB : I know lots of thing about it and could help others even learn the basics

Gamer16

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XxiJavierrXx
Why I would like to join: Cause i want a great server with nice people , i have play modded minecraft since tekkit i just want to have a great time on server :D

Pro100san

Jul 29, 2019
ING : Pro100san
Why i want to join : wana play with good community
Experience with FTB : since ftb challenge map (pyramide)

loljunk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: loljunk123
Why i want to join : im looking for a stable and whitelist FTB server to play on, was tired of hacking and stealing going on on other non-whitelist server i have played, and most of server has a lot of downtime, so im trying to find a stable and maturer FTB server to play on.
Experience with FTB: I start to play FTB since it comes out, was playing mindcrack FTB pack and ultimate pack until unleashed pack was put on by the FTB team.

Amadara

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Amadara
Able to follow the rules?
Yes
Something about yourself?
I'm a Minecraft addict, currently working a IT Executive. I have been looking for a good Minecraft FTB server for sometime.

Experiences with the FTB?
FTB Ultimate​
Why do you want to join the server?
FTB is something alot more to explore and require mature player because lot of stuff in FTB is not able to be trace by logs. I hope to get into a sever that give me a positive experience.

etb845

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XxiJavierrXx
Why I would like to join: Cause i want a great server with nice people , i have play modded minecraft since tekkit i just want to have a great time on server :D
Welcome to the server =)[DOUBLEPOST=1378841351][/DOUBLEPOST]
ING : Pro100san
Why i want to join : wana play with good community
Experience with FTB : since ftb challenge map (pyramide)
Welcome to the server =)[DOUBLEPOST=1378841383][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: loljunk123
Why i want to join : im looking for a stable and whitelist FTB server to play on, was tired of hacking and stealing going on on other non-whitelist server i have played, and most of server has a lot of downtime, so im trying to find a stable and maturer FTB server to play on.
Experience with FTB: I start to play FTB since it comes out, was playing mindcrack FTB pack and ultimate pack until unleashed pack was put on by the FTB team.
Welcome to the server =)[DOUBLEPOST=1378841415][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Amadara
Able to follow the rules?
Yes
Something about yourself?
I'm a Minecraft addict, currently working a IT Executive. I have been looking for a good Minecraft FTB server for sometime.
Experiences with the FTB?
FTB Ultimate​
Why do you want to join the server?
FTB is something alot more to explore and require mature player because lot of stuff in FTB is not able to be trace by logs. I hope to get into a sever that give me a positive experience.
Welcome to the server =)[DOUBLEPOST=1378841539][/DOUBLEPOST]
ING : darkblade077
Why i want to join : I want to play on a good fun ftb server with lots of people like me
Experience with FTB : I know lots of thing about it and could help others even learn the basics
darkblade077 i see a ban on your history could you give me an explanation on the reason for this.