Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

3in10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 3in10
Able to follow the rules?: Yep
Experience with FTB: Iv been playing FTB Since the Launcher was first Released im still learning but i am getting there.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 3in10
Able to follow the rules?: Yep
Experience with FTB: Iv been playing FTB Since the Launcher was first Released im still learning but i am getting there.

Come join a learning experience. Welcome to the server. ;)

Still accepting whitelists requests.

minecraftguy65

Jul 29, 2019
Yep. We use GriefPrevention as well as Bedcraft; with CoreProtect as a backup. Your creations are safer here than any other server. :)

One more question, where are you hosted at? sorry for so many questions just want to find a good server to call home.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
One more question, where are you hosted at? sorry for so many questions just want to find a good server to call home.

No worries man. Glad to see you are asking questions. :)
We host through OVH (fourth largest server provider in the world), which we are getting a dedicated 32GB Server through. It is located in North America; I believe US east coast; but I am not positive.
We have players from all over (both Europe and US) who play with little to no lag issues whatsoever.

CaveKahlas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Kahlas
Why i want to join : Trying to find a FTB unleashed server to play on. Minecraftguy65 point you out to me
Experience with FTB : Tons, been playing different mod packs for about a year and a half with ftb, more experience than that with tekkit and other mods.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Kahlas
Why i want to join : Trying to find a FTB unleashed server to play on. Minecraftguy65 point you out to me
Experience with FTB : Tons, been playing different mod packs for about a year and a half with ftb, more experience than that with tekkit and other mods.

Welcome to the server.

minecraftguy65

Jul 29, 2019
ING: Minecraftguy65
why you want to join: I am looking for a good server for me and my friends to play on, and a server to finally call home.
somthing I would like to add: First thread I havent seen people asking for my skype,realname,where i live,ect. Thank you for that! :)

etb845

Jul 29, 2019
I'd have to refer you to one of the server technicians (Yourdogsdead) on our forums: https://uglounge.com/index.php im not sure if hes online right now though. just make a thread leave as much information about your problem and we will see what we can do.[DOUBLEPOST=1378614713][/DOUBLEPOST]I hope this helps.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Still accepting whitelist requests. Sorry to hear about those having login issues; we will work on figuring out how to fix that.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Great server. The admin, mods and community are friendly and helpful.

"I'm a FTB Unleashed player and this is my favourite server on this forum."

Reactions: GBattaglia

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Great server. The admin, mods and community are friendly and helpful.

"I'm a FTB Unleashed player and this is my favourite server on this forum."

Thanks Pierce. We do try. Glad to have ya on the server. :)

Whitelist requests still open.

Lunatite

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : mapleminecrafter
Why i want to join : the servers i used to play on got shut down so i want to try this server out
Experience with FTB : I've played in 3-4 servers so i have some knowledge to mods but im not sure about everything

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : mapleminecrafter
Why i want to join : the servers i used to play on got shut down so i want to try this server out
Experience with FTB : I've played in 3-4 servers so i have some knowledge to mods but im not sure about everything

Welcome to the server. We won't be going anywhere any time soon. ;)