Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

macx11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : macx22
Why i want to join : trying to find a white listed FTB unleashed server that is pretty new and relaxed , been on another unleashed server but it has alot of downtime so im trying to find one that is up quite a lot.

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : macx22
Why i want to join : trying to find a white listed FTB unleashed server that is pretty new and relaxed , been on another unleashed server but it has alot of downtime so im trying to find one that is up quite a lot.
We are a very relaxed server, almost no downtime here. Be sure to enable all mods, and welcome to the server! :)

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Still accepting new players. Whether you have years of experience with Minecraft, or just starting out; we welcome you to Underground Lounge FTB. :)

darkassassin747

Jul 29, 2019
ING: darkassassin747
No problem following the rules
Ive played FTB for a while now and the old serer wasnt very good so i desided to move

Manuel033

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Manuel033
Experience with ftb: 1 and a half years
+Info: English isnt my first language but i have a high level, and also have played and mastered tekkit before.

Obliviate

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN: Jmd21598
Friends' IGN: zhent57, HuntMaster1221
Why we want to join: We are three friends who would love to have a place to play FTB together, we have been looking for a kind, small community to play with.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN: Jmd21598
Friends' IGN: zhent57, HuntMaster1221
Why we want to join: We are three friends who would love to have a place to play FTB together, we have been looking for a kind, small community to play with.

Whitelisted you guys. Sorry about the wait. :)

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: T1pp1n8alls

Also are turtles and chunk loaders allowed on this server?

Indeed they are. Chunkloaders are allowed to all players; not just Donors like on many servers. Still have a lag-free server with a 20TPS average.
Whitelisted; be sure to enable all mods.

Jamski

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Jamski22
Why i want to join : im looking for a friendly server with people i can have a laught, fun and learn with
Experience with FTB : i have been playing ftb since jan and know most of the mods

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Jamski22
Why i want to join : im looking for a friendly server with people i can have a laught, fun and learn with
Experience with FTB : i have been playing ftb since jan and know most of the mods

Whitelisted. Be sure to enable all mods. :)

Goncho

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:goncho033

Experience with ftb: A good base for lots of the mods have benn playing ftb for nearly a year

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:goncho033

Experience with ftb: A good base for lots of the mods have benn playing ftb for nearly a year

You are rather young; but we do not discriminate against players in regards to age. If you are of detriment to the server though in some way;
you will be warned how and why, and if it continues; you would be removed from the community. Regardless; you're whitelisted. Hope you enjoy the server.

spider1357

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Spider1357

Basically, I really enjoy unleashed but single player just gets boring after a while. It would be great to play on a server with others.

AcidFish2013

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Voodooroo2010
Reason to join: Looking for a good server to play on and to meet new people. Great builder and constantly building! Always helping others out when I can. Played FTB since 2012.