Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: traildevil
The server I used to play on shut down a few months ago so I took a break. Looking for a helpful community and a stable server as I don't get very much playtime.
I like to help with builds.

Welcome to the server. Be sure to use 1.1.3 with all mods enabled. :)

The_king_99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN :The_king _99
Why I would like to join : looking for a simple FTB Unleashed server to play and experience FTB with a helpful community.
Experience with FTB : I've played FTB since the first pack but neglected it from ultimate as one of my favourite servers went down, unleashed looks amazing with tons of possiblities and sounds like fun to play so ive decided to come back and place some FTB

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to post an update from the past week or so:
-We have reset the map due to corrupted chunks
-We have switched from Unleashed 1.1.4 to 1.1.3 due to mod stability issues
-We have disabled the Portal Gun mod due to griefing potential; donors may ask GBattaglia to replace the portal gun they would have received.
-The boundaries in the Overworld have been decreased from 4k in all directions to 1.5k in all directions until we are sure the server is completely stable
-Forge Multipart and WRCBE have been re-enabled as they seem to be stable in 1.1.3; please notify us if they are not working for you.

As usual, we are still accepting whitelist requests, so feel free to join!

Kaildan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Feyamore
I have limited knowledge of the FTB mods, but I want to learn! I am a quiet person and generally keep to myself, but I like to help others whenever I can.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Feyamore
I have limited knowledge of the FTB mods, but I want to learn! I am a quiet person and generally keep to myself, but I like to help others whenever I can.

Welcome to the server. Hope to see you online later. :)

Alonard

Jul 29, 2019
greetings
my IGN is Alonard and i am a returning player to minecraft after a break of about 3-4 mouths
before i took my break i played quite a lot of ultimate trying to make the best bee farm possible in a random location (some success there)

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
greetings
my IGN is Alonard and i am a returning player to minecraft after a break of about 3-4 mouths
before i took my break i played quite a lot of ultimate trying to make the best bee farm possible in a random location (some success there)
Whitelisted - Welcome to the server!

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Still have some players working on the spawn, so there is still no official set spawn yet. Still accepting new players. :)

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: IndustrialRock
Previous Experiences: Been playing FTB for quite a while, had my own server on FTB Ultimate.. now searching for a new place..

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: IndustrialRock
Previous Experiences: Been playing FTB for quite a while, had my own server on FTB Ultimate.. now searching for a new place..

Welcome to the server. Be sure to use 1.1.3 and have all mods enabled.

Mooseman9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Major_Creepist

Looking to join a server. I'm not into PVP so this looks like a good server for me.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Still accepting applications. Don't have a legitimate spawn up yet, but I'd thought I'd give you guys a look at the current one in progress.

xT5c5v7h.jpg

VlmzpS5h.png

6sbcJVc.png

BtrqKgHh.jpg

FsQmkfwh.jpg

Personally think it looks great. Players in the community are doing it without any creative or spawned items, so its taking a good amount of time. Seriously really great work by them.

Kristoffer

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!

I would like to join this server, looked at the rules, liked them alot and decided to apply :)

IGN: kristoffer55

Hope to be whitelisted soon :)