Private Pack Trec Ultimate | 1.6.4 | DirewolfBased | Mature Staff | No World Resets | 1 Year Uptime | True 32GB

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing this server for over a week now and love it. Tech-wise the server seems stable and Trec is on top of any issues that do come up. Community-wise, they seem to be talkative and helpful. Glad I chose it.

tpmrpg

Jul 29, 2019
Well now that I've gone on the server I can easily say that it's one of the best I've ever played on with the brilliant community being a huge point in the awesomeness that is TrecUltimate :D

drsaver

Jul 29, 2019
the server is great so far i like that admins are on a lot and are helpful and Mature and this seems to be a server I will be on for a long while

TheRec

Jul 29, 2019
Really a great server! I've only met mature and polite people there for the moment. The staff seems very competent and mature, it's rare to see open servers so well maintained so thanks for the great work and keep doing what you're doing it's working pretty well!

Grimms_001

Jul 29, 2019
All in all, it appears to be a good server to be on. No drama, no childish bantering, people are friendly. Server runs well and when it didn't, Admin was all over it like stink on manure. Being able to claim land is nice for when the occasional a**-hole might pop on because it's no whitelisted or private. Keeps them from griefing your items. I would recommend the server to people... but then again, I don't want it to get too crowed. lol

VoiceofTreason

Jul 29, 2019
All in all, it appears to be a good server to be on. No drama, no childish bantering, people are friendly. Server runs well and when it didn't, Admin was all over it like stink on manure. Being able to claim land is nice for when the occasional a**-hole might pop on because it's no whitelisted or private. Keeps them from griefing your items. I would recommend the server to people... but then again, I don't want it to get too crowed. lol

The more, the merrier right? :p

demonsangel

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing on the server for a week now and the first thing you see is a warm welcome by everyone online the moment you join.
Everyone is helpful which makes it a fun enviroment to be in.
Any issues are dealt with swiftly by the admin and his staff, the server has been stable all the time I've been online.
The few tweaks done by Trec make the mods pretty balanced.

Blorph

Jul 29, 2019
I've been play for 3 hours now, The terrain is good, the people are nice, The nether is quite interesting.

DCRJP1984

Jul 29, 2019
Love this server. Staff and others involved have put a lot of work in already. Looks fantastic and great to play on :)

qbbq

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting this error on login:

Forge Mod Loader could not connect to this server.
The mods and versions listed below could not be found.
They are required to play on this server
BiomesOPlenty: 0.5.9.2

Edit: I added the indicated Biomes O Plenty version mod to the mod pack but I'm still getting the same error. Please help?

legoboyrylan

Jul 29, 2019
this server is one of a kind every time i get on this server it's fun all the admins did a good job.It brings happy to my day