Those little things that irk you about Minecraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
yeah- the laser chunk grid (NEI's F9 option) is pretty neat for that.
There's probably several other mods that allow that through in-game mechanics, but I can't name them off the top my head.
The whole chunk-grid related bugs/stuff is generally 'out of game' context, so dropping an out of game solution isn't overly cheating as such.
An in-game item to show up the grid would be pretty cool (either helmet/goggles, or holding something akin to Thaumcraft's scanner

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to point out we are discussing cheating when referring to a game where water is infinite and green [REDACTED]'s explode.
And so much else. You can pick up lava in an iron bucket without the bucket melting. You can go near lava and not be cooked from the shear heat radiating off it and touching it does not necessarily mean instant death.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Extremely heavy gold armor makes you take less fall damage. ~

Also, a scary darkness-emiting portal to Hell, containing all the crying souls of all the cute little creatures you once killed - can be opened with a flint and steel, which is crafted with iron.

Last edited: