Those little things that irk you about Minecraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
The request logistics pipe never wants to spill items in my direction. Same goes for IC2 rubber.
I also hate saplings, apples etc. which look like they're falling down but only to the client.

I need a magnet.

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
does this mean you know how to run minecraft with great fps? if so May I direct you to this thread and prove it.
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/java-arguements.45609/[DOUBLEPOST=1400177588][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm going to stop trying to run it on a calculator. The problem still persists on my computer though...
Glad you realised I wasn't taking the mick. I have 8 gigs of ram, and have never had any problems. I've never tweaked the args either. PC spec?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: YX33A

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
The one I'm currently at I could understand there not being great performance. Trouble is, it runs it better than the other computer that is Intel i3 with 8 GB RAM. Funny thing is that the current one I'm at now runs it better than the bigger computer. The lesser computer is:
Intel Core2 Duo 3Ghz. 2 GB ram 64 bit. NVIDIA GEForce 8400GS 256MB Ram. Default Java 7.0.55 64 bit. Everything is default.
Can provide the bigger computer specs later...

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
The one I'm currently at I could understand there not being great performance. Trouble is, it runs it better than the other computer that is Intel i3 with 8 GB RAM. Funny thing is that the current one I'm at now runs it better than the bigger computer. The lesser computer is:
Intel Core2 Duo 3Ghz. 2 GB ram 64 bit. NVIDIA GEForce 8400GS 256MB Ram. Default Java 7.0.55 64 bit. Everything is default.
I'd expect that to run fine. I'd suggest asking around in support, we're getting somewhat off topic :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Linux makes everything run better.

Reactions: whd23

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
An update. Cleared out everything. I did have java 64 bit, but not sure if it was done correctly because it was installed from a 32 bit browser. Anywho, on the lesser computer tried dw20 and things look good. Will try repeating all this on the bigger computer. Pretty sure it needs clearing out and proper java installation.