Those little things that irk you about Minecraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

aluminium

Jul 29, 2019
I hate it when mods make you craft items/blocks with rarely used items, and you end up not using them anymore because they're basically useless. like nuggets, almost no recipes uses them, but the once that do only require a few of them, but you can't get yourself to throw away the ones you don't use, just for that one chance you might need them again

Got to say, at least now in TPPI2, iron nuggets can be used to make chain links, then the chain links added up to make chain armour without having to add creative fire, say, make a chain chestplate, then throw it in the smeltery and ta-da you have 2 steel ingots.

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
this
that.png

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
My irk: The fact that TMI is called "Too Many Items" and is (originally) for cheating stuff in, and NEI is called "Not Enough Items" and is (originally) for looking up recipes. Really, it should be the other way around. >.<
But if it's called Too Many Items, why would you look up the recipes to craft more items?

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
But if it's called Too Many Items, why would you look up the recipes to craft more items?
I would call it "Too Many Items" because there ARE too many items, so you need a mod to help you keep track of all the recipes. I would call the other one "Not Enough Items" because you don't have enough items, so you cheat them in. :p

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
Still playing 1.6.4 here; regarding AE: What annoys me is that there's no way to tell what items are in the system (on the drives) and what items are in Storage Units linked with Storage Buses... Or... can you?

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
I've just noticed one of the golems I have tending my magical crops farm has disappeared.

I guess it was too much to expect that the pathing behaviour might have improved since TC3. It's probably run off down into the warren of tunnels under my base somewhere XD

EDIT: nevermind, in the time it took me to type this it magically reappeared from wherever it wandered off to.

OreCruncher

Mod Developer
May 22, 2013
My Chair
The Blindness potion effect: why does it exist? "Oh, I got Blindness for 15 seconds, this is a great gameplay experience!"

The nausea effect. Thankfully there is the No Nausea mod.

(Some of us react....badly....to the gyrations on the screen when nauseated. From a health standpoint Mojang should do something different for nausea.)