Thermal Expansion 3.0!!! No More Beta! Thanks KL!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
*stands up and claps*
Thank you for this wonderful mod, you magnificent bastard!

iwGuwfR.gif

BinaryBurgr

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to have found a duplication bug! When charging a TC electric chisel in the energetic infuser, it will get to the very end of the charge and put the completed chisel in the output, but it won't remove the almost finished chisel from the output, so you can keep pulling free chisels out of the output. It will do the same thing if you put a fully charged chisel in the infuser. And yes, I named my chisel art.define(), that isn't part of the bug. :)

2014-01-05_17.04.20.png
2014-01-05_17.04.27.png

2014-01-05_17.04.38.png
Sorry about not putting the images in a spoiler, I couldn't find the option in the editor. I assume it's an HTML tag? If so, that's not very intuitive...

Last edited by a moderator:

Glowstrontium

Jul 29, 2019
I have also experienced the exact same dupe bug above with TiC chisels, although that wasn't on the latest version so I'm not sure if that's still the case.

King Lemming

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to have found a duplication bug! When charging a TC electric chisel in the energetic infuser, it will get to the very end of the charge and put the completed chisel in the output, but it won't remove the almost finished chisel from the output, so you can keep pulling free chisels out of the output. It will do the same thing if you put a fully charged chisel in the infuser. And yes, I named my chisel art.define(), that isn't part of the bug. :)

View attachment 9091View attachment 9092
View attachment 9093
Sorry about not putting the images in a spoiler, I couldn't find the option in the editor. I assume it's an HTML tag? If so, that's not very intuitive...

Technically this is an inconsistency on the part of the chisel, but I can probably rework the Infuser to prevent it.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to have found a duplication bug! When charging a TC electric chisel in the energetic infuser, it will get to the very end of the charge and put the completed chisel in the output, but it won't remove the almost finished chisel from the output, so you can keep pulling free chisels out of the output. It will do the same thing if you put a fully charged chisel in the infuser.

Oh know what ever will we do. Having unlimited chisels will ruin the game. King you should stop everything and fix this now. :p JK
But king you might want to start adding a link to your Issue tracker. You have a whole team that can work on bug fixes. You just focus on adding cool new stuff. :D
https://code.google.com/p/thermalexpansion/issues/list

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019

I've gone ahead and spoilered that for you. ;) For future reference, spoiler BBCode looks like this:
Code:
 [spoiler] Stuff goes here. [/spoiler]

Reactions: SonOfABirch