Thermal Expansion 3.0!!! No More Beta! Thanks KL!

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
I like machine recipe, but I'm not a fan of the flower idea.
In other topics : does induction smelter have other useful recipe ? Like leather from rotten flesh + sugar ( Was is TE2 or Greg add it ? )
That was a Thermal Expansion recipe.. I don't see any reason why that would be removed.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I like machine recipe, but I'm not a fan of the flower idea.
In other topics : does induction smelter have other useful recipe ? Like leather from rotten flesh + sugar ( Was is TE2 or Greg add it ? )

could've also been plugins for forestry...

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe this thread should be renamed "Thermal Expansion 3 - Design By Committee". Or, not. If you know what I mean. Team CoFH, I has a faith in U.
Community feedback led to many of the design decisions with the liquid glow stone. From a thread on these very forums. KL really does take kindly to constructive feedback.

Reactions: PhilHibbs

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Community feedback led to many of the design decisions with the liquid glow stone. From a thread on these very forums. KL really does take kindly to constructive feedback.

Yay!
We're useful, Go team Forum!
tumblr_mc7o71oiSz1qasthro1_400.gif

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
This probably sounds like a very misinformed question... but I"m going to ask it anyway
Who are the mod authors for Thermal expansion?

I was always under the impression that King Lemming was the sole modder, but there's been talk about Team CoFH in this thread

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Zeldo, Myrathi, and I don't remember who else. Sorry to whomever I forgot, I have to many mod authors to remember :(

King Lemming

Jul 29, 2019
This probably sounds like a very misinformed question... but I"m going to ask it anyway
Who are the mod authors for Thermal expansion?

I was always under the impression that King Lemming was the sole modder, but there's been talk about Team CoFH in this thread

KingLemming - Mastermind
Zeldo - Enforcer
Myrathi - Technician
Cynycal - Ghost

Undisclosed 5th member for various reasons.

This may or not be a Payday 2 reference.

At this point, the majority of the codebase was written by me, but it's probably coming up on a 65/35 or 60/40 split - Zeldo has done tons of work on it. Myrathi is working on some stuff which we'll be integrating, but it's not yet in the codebase. Cynycal does all of the artwork. Again, there's another coder who has contributed quite a bit technically, but is remaining nameless for now.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Is Cynycal back? I know you said you needed artwork done before the release and would consider offers of help if he didn't make an appearance before the end of the weekend and its Tuesday.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Undisclosed 5th member for various reasons.

My guess is Krapht. Has experience from making Logistics Pipes (original version) and BuildCraft. Was never very public, the original Logistics Pipes never even had a thread on Minecraft forums.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Since we're going conspiracy theorist territory now, everybody don your tin foil hats
tumblr_msmal8SodJ1qgi71jo1_500.jpg

I put forward that it's Greg attempting a fresh start

Reactions: JunpakuKarasu