Suggest Mods for FTB Here

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
The Iron Pressure Plate mod made by me.

It adds a Player-Only Iron Pressure plate and a fully configurable(Gui included) advanced Iron Pressure Plate.

I'd actually prefer this to Obsidian pressure plates, not to mention it can be more specific than it or Thaumcraft's.
Tho considering the previous 2 are already in FTB, I really doubt they'll give it a chance unfortunately.

Vermillion

Jul 29, 2019
Sad. I'd prefer Iron PP over obsidian PP any day.
But why is the Ender Dragon on the GUI? Surely it would just smash the plate and the door if it came in contact with it.

On another note: The current Modular Power Suits mod in the ultimate pack uses the basic vanilla MPS recipes instead of the GregTech recipes. Resulting in god armor at no cost (roughly half a stack of redstone, gold, glass, glowstone and a couple of stacks of iron for a fully-equipped armor set that consumes little to no power... of some sort, that can fly (super fast), gives invincibility, high jump, no fall damage, 1-block stepping, super sprint (faster than quantum leggings) and rocket boots.
I do not suggest that the recipes by default be gregtech's. I DEMAND that they be gregtech's as the insanely cheap vanilla cost completely defeats the purpose of literally every other armor (and weapon) in the game. Already, there is no point to the quantum armor and with the vanilla MPS recipes, there's no need for even nano armor. Hell, you don't even need leather armor with a cost that cheap.
From starting, you can get all the items necessary within an hour and the suit is pre-charged. The only limitation is the emeralds used in the tinker table.

Reactions: RandomMoped

XEZKalvin

Jul 29, 2019
But why is the Ender Dragon on the GUI? Surely it would just smash the plate and the door if it came in contact with it.
That's simpy becouse the list of entities is taken from the minecraft entity list, making it show all entities in the game in the GUI including mod entities. (I would be able to disable them manually but I don't see the point of it)

YellowMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Better storage

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1548203-151-betterstorage-060-wip/

But we have already iron chests? This mod is different. the chests aren't much bigger (wich is what iron chests does) and are more expensive, but you can lock them. The lockers would look great in my kitchen, same for the crates in my warehouses. And there are a lot of cool stuff planned (look on the topic).

Also, FTB have permissions.

Reactions: benben500

Vermillion

Jul 29, 2019
Better storage

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1548203-151-betterstorage-060-wip/

But we have already iron chests? This mod is different. the chests aren't much bigger (wich is what iron chests does) and are more expensive, but you can lock them. The lockers would look great in my kitchen, same for the crates in my warehouses. And there are a lot of cool stuff planned (look on the topic).

Also, FTB have permissions.
I like it for aesthetic purposes. Beyond that, it's not overly useful and I can see a lot of complaints from books being enchanted with key enchantments over say... silk touch.

Aetherr_

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there i would like to request 2 mods,

the first Krafts logistics pipes, wich is a mod that makes sorting out item in chest alot more easier and it can also give us a pipe called request pipe wich when connected to chests will provide a full list of items and how many, plus you can request how many you want from the chest (and this works no matter how messed up the chests are).
For info in the mod:
http://www.mod-buildcraft.com/forums/topic/mc-1-1-logistics-pipes-for-bc-2-x-and-3-x/Version 2.X:
http://bit.ly/JaMwZC
Version 3.X:
http://bit.ly/ITzX8z
Dont know wich version is better but they provide both links as primary links :)

The second
Zeldos's Teleport pipe.
Well the title almost says it all.
It will provide a sort of pipe that will tele port items through it, and it can send over different" channels.
For info in the mod:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ft-teleport-pipes-now-called-additionalpipes/
Client download:
http://adf.ly/3nzZX
Server download:
http://adf.ly/3nza6

Thanks for you time GrillBanditten
The mods aren't even up to date for 1.4.7.

YellowMiner

Jul 29, 2019
I like it for aesthetic purposes. Beyond that, it's not overly useful and I can see a lot of complaints from books being enchanted with key enchantments over say... silk touch.

But aesthetic purposes are cool. It looks like evryone forget that minecraft is about building stuff, and only want mods wich add complex and useful machines and stuff, but not decorative things.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Underground biomes.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1593704-151-underground-biomes/

Was already suggested before many times, but i wanted to put it here again, as it is now getting GregTech support and a lot of compatibility work, including a rewrite of all the forge ore dictionary stonestuff, so the new stones will work in all the crafts and stuff.

Bin suggested. But it's probably incompatible with all other mods that have world gen. Which is all the big ones.
The gen works like this the default world is generated and then selections of stone are replaced with the added ores. With little or no ordinary stone those added ores won't generate.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Bin suggested. But it's probably incompatible with all other mods that have world gen. Which is all the big ones.
The gen works like this the default world is generated and then selections of stone are replaced with the added ores. With little or no ordinary stone those added ores won't generate.
Except the added ores do generate. We've been using Underground Biomes on AdvancingCraft and Resonant Rise for the past month, at least, and the only thing we've had any troubles with is Rocky Bee spawns.

Aetherr_

Jul 29, 2019

On another note: The current Modular Power Suits mod in the ultimate pack uses the basic vanilla MPS recipes instead of the GregTech recipes. Resulting in god armor at no cost (roughly half a stack of redstone, gold, glass, glowstone and a couple of stacks of iron for a fully-equipped armor set that consumes little to no power... of some sort, that can fly (super fast), gives invincibility, high jump, no fall damage, 1-block stepping, super sprint (faster than quantum leggings) and rocket boots.
I do not suggest that the recipes by default be gregtech's. I DEMAND that they be gregtech's as the insanely cheap vanilla cost completely defeats the purpose of literally every other armor (and weapon) in the game. Already, there is no point to the quantum armor and with the vanilla MPS recipes, there's no need for even nano armor. Hell, you don't even need leather armor with a cost that cheap.
From starting, you can get all the items necessary within an hour and the suit is pre-charged. The only limitation is the emeralds used in the tinker table.
Just change the config yourself.

YellowMiner

Jul 29, 2019

Just change the config yourself.

When we talk about configstuff, pepole always say: "just change it". You can say it about things wich are only personal preferences, like easy or hard Gregtech. But here, it's a general balancing issue. Yes it can be changed by players (i do it) and servers, but most of them do not, so having correct configs is still necessary.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
When we talk about configstuff, pepole always say: "just change it". You can say it about things wich are only personal preferences, like easy or hard Gregtech. But here, it's a general balancing issue. Yes it can be changed by players (i do it) and servers, but most of them do not, so having correct configs is still necessary.

Ah, but there lies the question, which is the right configuration?
Or rather, who's "right configuration" should be the one that's used, as a lot of people have different sense of "Balance."

Anywho, I think we should leave the conversation for another thread or we're gonna get yelled at by a mod. :p

davidmeow2

Jul 29, 2019
Add Logisitic Pipes to the Ultimate Pack!
I don't know the page for it
It makes Buildcraft pipes work so much better

Also add Optifine
Also don't kow the page
Makes FTB so much smoother & telescope feature is really cool!

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
Add Logisitic Pipes to the Ultimate Pack!
I don't know the page for it
It makes Buildcraft pipes work so much better

Also add Optifine
Also don't kow the page
Makes FTB so much smoother & telescope feature is really cool!
they are waiting for the official logistics pipes 2 to come out, and dont have permission for optifine

Status
Not open for further replies.