Suggest Mods for FTB Here

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Two problems with that mod. One the Essentia system for Thhamcraft 3 is expected to radically change so it might not be that useful. Two I know of a mod like that not sure if this is the one. It changed existing essentias. Made commonly found essentia much harder to find. And thamcraft is already a time consuming resource eating mod Mod. I'd just assume skip it if it starts taking up already rare and hard to make materials.[DOUBLEPOST=1367470070][/DOUBLEPOST]

I've said it once and I will do so again. It's a fine mod but needs a serious art upgrade. As it is It looks incomplete, unfinished, amateur-ish even.
Yes, TC is going to have a overhaul on it's Essentia system. No, Essentia Everything doesn't change the essentia on anything, save for adding essentia values for mod items.

Also Liquid XP is awesome.

Goggles998

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if it has been suggested yet, but Galacticraft sounds intetesting. It's a stable of the new Technic pack and looks interesting. Would love to see it in the Ultimate pack, or in an industrial pack that doesn't have a dimension addon such as Mystcraft or Twilight Forest.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...l-through-the-galaxy-in-style-smp-compatible/
Galacticraft is a awesome mod. If you have it with GregTech the spaceship is super hard to make adding the balance.

Vermillion

Jul 29, 2019

Vermillion

Jul 29, 2019
It does say that if you have gregtech installed, the lapis plate recipe is disabled and the Lazurite Chunk from GT replaces it in the recipe.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Yea I know idk why it's did that so maybe someone will remind the modder it's not doing as it's intended. Is everything else true though?

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
I don't know if there are any mods that do this, but what I'd like are buttons with different durations, preferably a programmable duration. Not sure how the user interface would... ok, now I know. It just hit me. Marble Buttons. Programmable with a Sonic Screwdriver. The texture would provide a great contrast for placing on stone walls as well. Basalt would work equally well. OK I'm off to Twitter to see if Eloraam is keeping in touch...

MrMaccydave

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if there are any mods that do this, but what I'd like are buttons with different durations, preferably a programmable duration. Not sure how the user interface would... ok, now I know. It just hit me. Marble Buttons. Programmable with a Sonic Screwdriver. The texture would provide a great contrast for placing on stone walls as well. Basalt would work equally well. OK I'm off to Twitter to see if Eloraam is keeping in touch...

Minefactory Relaoded that is already in the pack has a pretty powerful RedNet that could do this very compact. Would be as simple as taking the button and counting a duration then turning the signal off. Infact i think the Rednet Controller (might have the wrong name) should be able to have the button directly on it, making it a 1 block contraption (minus the button itself). It's not in the current ultimate, but it will most likely be in the next version update.

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Hello sir! Based on the feedback on this thread:

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/adding-dimensional-doors-to-ultimate.20323/#post-242674

Could you add Pocket Dimensions? http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-dimensional-doors-v134-physics-what-physics/

It's a nice little mod, Not Op at all and it works perfectly with the others, giving something that no other mods give (not even mystcraft) and not "replacing" anything. I tried first to talk about it in another thread just to check how the community would take it :) So, here it goes! Hope you consider this! Thanks for the awesome work!

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
And a higher heat mean higher efficiently you can reap from Thorium breeders. (I know their lifespan is now only 7hrs or whatever but still worth using as "breeding fuel") Plutonium is even better as it'll pulse twice per reactor tick so they'll outsell Thorium and finally easier to get. Some radioactive bees, breeders, and centrifuges can reap you ton of thorium and a little Plutonium for your UUM fabrication on an industrial scale when blaze+ender farms are impractical.

iconmaster

Jul 29, 2019
Advanced Reactors seem interesting, and I do like the idea, but the fact that they overwrite base IC2 recipes doesn't set right with me. I know reactors have been too easy to make since the reactor update after 1.2.5, but it's annoying when mods go overboard with changing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.