Suggest Mods for FTB Here

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokradin

Jul 29, 2019
I would recommend backpack mod made by myself.

Here is a link to the minecraft forum: Backpacks

I have already updatet the mod to MC 1.4.4 but it is not out yet as I give people time until tomorrow to send me new icons for the mod. So the mod will be out at saturday for 1.4.4 and 1.2.4 with bigger backpacks.

I think my mod will be helpful because especially when you have installed so much mods you have a bunch of additional items you want to carry around with you and don't forget the mining deeeeeep underground where you have always to throw some things away because you have no space left. With backpacks this is no problem any more.

The mod pack have already backpacks with Forestry ...

Reactions: GrammieFi

sciguyryan

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also quite a fan of soul shards. They aren't really as overpowered as they first seem since they are quite a grind to get up to full steam.

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
How is Power Converters unbalanced? it just directly converts energy between two forms at a mathematically accurate ratio... It's got a couple of added items that may be unbalanced but those can be disabled in the config. heck even the conversion ratios can be changed in the config.

OdnsRvns

Jul 29, 2019
How about adding in sk89q plugins if at all available. With plugins like World_Edit, World_Guard, and Command_Book; these plugins are well written and could be used for both single player and server management. Another suggestion is Permission X as a permission management plugin for online servers.

Iggy_the_Mad

Jul 29, 2019
How about adding in sk89q plugins if at all available. With plugins like World_Edit, World_Guard, and Command_Book; these plugins are well written and could be used for both single player and server management. Another suggestion is Permission X as a permission management plugin for online servers.

The plugins you speak of are the Bukkit Plugins. Feed The Beast does not run on Bukkit, nor will it, it would seem.

You may want to keep a watch on http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/ftb-no-server-plugins-issue-discussion-thread.1376/ thread for more details about the future of Bukkit plugins and Forge.

Decrayer

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to see the Transformers Mod in the pack. It basicly does the same as the declined Power Converters, but it is not overpowered:

1. It has much nicer Electric Engines that fit into BC Design.
2. Its conversion rates are based on IC2 Generator coal efficency and BC Stirling Engine coal efficency, so quite balanced.
3 The conversion rates are customizable ( so you can make them even less efficent if you should think the are still overpowered )
4. It doesn't come with mysterious "oil generators" or something like that.
5. With so many cool IC2 and BC3 Power Generators FTB gives us, we really need something to convert the power.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Forestry Backpacks are different. They are much smaller and can only keep defined items. In my backpacks you can store everything.
The next release of RedPower2 will include its own backpack type that does this.

Reenigne

Jul 29, 2019
So when EE3 and RP2 (is Eloraam still calling it RP2?) are finished and included, that ends up making forestry bags, alchemical bags, and now RP2 bags, there's going to be a slew of bags. It will be interesting to see how Eloraam implements her particular bags.

Lathanael

Jul 29, 2019
So when EE3 and RP2 (is Eloraam still calling it RP2?) are finished and included, that ends up making forestry bags, alchemical bags, and now RP2 bags, there's going to be a slew of bags. It will be interesting to see how Eloraam implements her particular bags.

Go and watch for example Direwolfs SMP LP and you will see how they are implemented.(The RP2 bags)

Status
Not open for further replies.