Suggest Mods for FTB Here

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkishu

Jul 29, 2019
I find CC quite lacking atm

Wheres the CARP that was advertised?
I'd also like ccSensors and maybe ASTU once it is out
immibis peripherals might be nice too i saw someone suggested it already but crossed it out saying its on the "won't add" list. i haven't seen it there though?.?

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
As per post #2 they can't. The mod author doesn't give permission to distribute the mod. If that ever changes I'm sure they'll look at it but until then they can't. Sorry.

Exactly. The launcher team has done the best they can to make it easy to install optifine with a few clicks. But if you want Optifine included in FTB I highly reccomend asking the mod developer as lack of permissions is what is keeping optifine out.

I find CC quite lacking atm

Wheres the CARP that was advertised?
I'd also like ccSensors and maybe ASTU once it is out
immibis peripherals might be nice too i saw someone suggested it already but crossed it out saying its on the "won't add" list. i haven't seen it there though?.?

Please keep in mind that the mods we have permission for , and the mods that will be included are often 2 very different lists. The list of mods that may be included changes constantly based on updates and compatibility. This thread isn't here for discussion of why things were not included. Its here for y'all to point out mods that come out and might be a good fit. Mods that might otherwise be missed in the sheer number of mods that come out on the MCF every day.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
It would be nice to be able to vote for mods.
It would be very nice to add Soul Shards in my opinion.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ipe-remover-v11-updated-11152012/page__st__40

That is not going to happen. The last time Slowpoke asked for the community to give input it was incredibly messy and ended in a tie for all intents and purposes. You can however make your own mod pack and get permissions. If its significantly different from the main FTB packs it can be submitted to be added to the launcher. Thats in reference to the votes btw not the Soul shard mod. I believe there are some bugs being worked out before Soul Shards can be included.

sciguyryan

Jul 29, 2019
That is not going to happen. The last time Slowpoke asked for the community to give input it was incredibly messy and ended in a tie for all intents and purposes. You can however make your own mod pack and get permissions. If its significantly different from the main FTB packs it can be submitted to be added to the launcher. Thats in reference to the votes btw not the Soul shard mod. I believe there are some bugs being worked out before Soul Shards can be included.

I take it you were replying to the voting thing and not saying that soul shards wouldn't be included?

logoster

Jul 29, 2019
That's not Krapht's official version and to my knowledge FTB still plans on using Krapht's logistic pipes when he updates them (hopefully soon!) :)

ill ask Krapht if he supports this version of logistics pipes, as if not, then it will probably never be added, as he doesnt seem to have even made any updates scince the last version

sciguyryan

Jul 29, 2019
ill ask Krapht if he supports this version of logistics pipes, as if not, then it will probably never be added, as he doesnt seem to have even made any updates scince the last version

Even if he does, as long as he is planning on updating his own I doubt very much the team will switch them. Of course I'm sure someone from the FTB team can tell you themselves what their plans are on this matter. I'm just going from what I have understood from various streams and forum posts thus far.

OdnsRvns

Jul 29, 2019
The plugins you speak of are the Bukkit Plugins. Feed The Beast does not run on Bukkit, nor will it, it would seem.

You may want to keep a watch on http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/ftb-no-server-plugins-issue-discussion-thread.1376/ thread for more details about the future of Bukkit plugins and Forge.

Yes i know this, but i think they do have single player stand alone that does not require bukkit to run. SEE HERE. It does however require SPC which I'm sure what conflicts this would cause with the current FTB build.

STYXTRIBE

Jul 29, 2019
I tested out Simpy Horses and it kinda works with the pack. The mod itself says it is glitchy and not everything works for FTB 1.4.2. The horses spawn but you cannot ride them. All of this was tested on my server also. So it has SMP support. You can spawn the horse cart but it does not work either. Also it does crash quite often. The one notable feature that did work fairly well was the lasso. You can lasso cows pigs and sheep and lead them anywhere. Kinda cool. But not really worth having for just that only. Once this gets updated its worth another look for sure!

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
Hey whats the deal with Balkon's WeaponMod, you said you didn't get permission but Balkondeur said you didn't even ask him and that I should suggest it to you guys if I want it in the pack.

Reactions: mr_vit

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
So, whats now with the Transformers Mod I suggested on the last page (page 9). I feel like you overlooked it since nobody commented my suggestion : (

Im sure it wasn't looked after. There are pages and pages that the global mods and slow have to go through and read.

They can't comment on everyones post saying yes or no.

Status
Not open for further replies.