Suggest Mods for FTB Here

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Name:
FarmCraftory

Link;
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...utions-mods-farmcraftory-v205-updated-to-142/
Adds more food stuff. And you can use kitchen blender to cook food. And it gives interface to see how many food slots it fills, and can have potion effect.

ps: This can be off topic, but Logistics pipes and CampCraft are for 1.4.2. CampCraft have test version on their forum and Loghistic Pipes is on Github. They have jenkins system and can be downloaded LP 0.6.0.pre2 for 1.4.2. LP were for 1.4.2 for some time. (Less than a month)
LP Github, LP Jenkins

legowaffle21

Jul 29, 2019
y not optifine i cant use mods this big without it i get lik 5 fps

Those are in this part of the post: "3. Huds Damage meters etc. These are more a personal type mod and not really something everyone will find useful so its better to allow players to choose their own mods of this sort." Not everyone needs it so you'll have to install it on your own 00smith.

Nitepistol

Jul 29, 2019
how about some type of mod that when you sleep it still runs the machines and u can wake u at dawn or dusk just a thought

Iggy_the_Mad

Jul 29, 2019
how about some type of mod that when you sleep it still runs the machines and u can wake u at dawn or dusk just a thought

There's a mod like that, which is Somnia. The thing is, it is not updated to 1.4.2 and probably won't be updated for a while yet. Mod won't be considered if it isn't up to date just yet.

Though, that would be good addition. Alas, not too sure how would it work server-wise.

Jeza

Jul 29, 2019
It would nuclear reactors much more fun if Nuclear Control were added. Another fun addition would be teleport pipes.

TheSandwichMakr

Jul 29, 2019
Mod name:
Aperture Science Turtle Upgrades

link:
Link

It adds extra turtle upgrades to the game. They're all very balanced, but add some features to turtles that have been requested a lot. For example database turtles: they allow the turtle to detect items and blocks without breaking the 4th wall.
Read the list under "Will not be included" in the second post on this thread :)

XxN4BxX

Jul 29, 2019
There's a mod like that, which is Somnia. The thing is, it is not updated to 1.4.2 and probably won't be updated for a while yet. Mod won't be considered if it isn't up to date just yet.

Though, that would be good addition. Alas, not too sure how would it work server-wise.

the mod developer cannot update it since he's still waiting for the forge devs to pull a part of his code into forge itself and hes not home aparently but here is the link for the somnia mod

Reactions: egovinco
Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

I notice that *all* Immibis' mods are on the 'will not be included list', which means no Automatic Crafting Table MkII which is completely devastating - this single block is by far the most important block in my current game :S

So this 'no', is it for all of Immibis' mods forever because of reasons, or will Tubestuff be considered once Redpower is in and Tubestuff is updated?

Mokradin

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

I notice that *all* Immibis' mods are on the 'will not be included list', which means no Automatic Crafting Table MkII which is completely devastating - this single block is by far the most important block in my current game :S?
Or you can add this mod yourself (like Optifine)

Jul 29, 2019
Or you can add this mod yourself (like Optifine)

Sure - but you can say that about any mod. It doesn't solve the problem of why Tubestuff is in the 'will not be added' list when there's no obvious replacement for automatic crafting with Redpower yet.

NeoDraconis

Jul 29, 2019
Sure - but you can say that about any mod. It doesn't solve the problem of why Tubestuff is in the 'will not be added' list when there's no obvious replacement for automatic crafting with Redpower yet.

Unless Elo already took care of that in the next update.

OtakuD

Jul 29, 2019
The only mods I need to add from this pack on my side are Mo'Creatures, Battle Towers and Pam's Harvestcraft. Not sure if any1 else likes them but I know the ppl on my server do! :)

Leo Al'Tiras

Jul 29, 2019
Could you add DivineRPG?It add new dimensions,is compatible with the other mods here,and adds lots of cool mobs,blocks,tools,a couple new npcs,things to do with your endgame stuff from these other mods.Its 1.4.2,works with any stable forge build for 1.4.2,It's not too laggy,and It's much loved already in the minecraft community.It is not overpowered at all,it takes time and effort to get it's high level stuff.It's fun and engaging. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...iplayer-version-released/page__hl__ divinerpgOh,and btw,EE3 is updated to Mc1.4.2,just basic functions right now though.

Reactions: mouseodoom

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering if my own mod could be considered for being added, it's called the Fyrestone Mod I recently updated it to v0.4 and can consistently update it as FTB updates, It adds an ore called Fyrestone Ore, along with a few other little things.

Status
Not open for further replies.