Suggest Mods for FTB Here

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drobotic

Jul 29, 2019
Huge amount of options? I thought all it was was a battle mod where you send little dudes in to fight each other?

Options might have been not quite the right word...it's got more depth to it than you might think. Yes, it's a "battle mod" where you send little clay soldiers to fight each other.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Options might have been not quite the right word...it's got more depth to it than you might think. Yes, it's a "battle mod" where you send little clay soldiers to fight each other.
I do like how you can give them materials and they turn them into armor and such I guess.

arthahar

Oct 31, 2012
Compact Mobs allows you to turn mobs into items, and back, which you can then move around with Buildcraft Pipes pipes.
It can be nice addition for mobs/vilagers transportation.

whythisname

Jul 29, 2019
Does the list in the OP have any bearing on what's to come in future packs? I mean if logistic pipes or additional BC objects get updated will they get implemented in a pack(s)?

It's kinda confusing to see them here as "they're in, but not up to date" and not see them in the google doc that's been floating around. Or is that something like: the mods in the google doc have been confirmed by authors to be updated soon, while the "not up to date" mods here are not confirmed by their authors to get updated (soon)?

whythisname

Jul 29, 2019
Think the maker can be talked into letting us use this:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1094245-146keepmystats/

If there's a voice for additional buildcraft objects, I'll add my voice to it too.

Looks nice, I don't care much for stats, but I don't like seeing the achievements reset. Also if that stats actually make some sense with the mod then I might actually be more interested in looking at them :p

I also agree with additional buildcraft objects, though it seems to be in the "not up to date to 1.4" list on the first page (second post). So I think that indicates it'll come when it is updated, I don't know for sure though.

Edit: hmmmm, someone has used the open source code from additional buildcraft objects to make a 1.4.6 update. Maybe that can be implemented for the time being, but I don't know how good/bad of an idea that is considering it's from a third party (I have no idea if that could cause conflicts for example when the original author updates it...).

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Not server friendly..? How so?
I run Millenaire just fine on my server, also it definitely meets the second guideline by far and meets all the other guidelines.
Not only that but it can be slightly modified to be used with Extrabiomes too and can have villages spawn in the extra biomes.
None of these suggestions I see are of things that are as good as Millenaire, not only is Millenaire server friendly, but it also adds detailed and a multitude of questlines giving the game more of an Adventure feel, and the new Millenaire SMP features grant the usual village attacking village feature a fun RTS feel for building up a town to send to attack the towns of other people on your server.

Reactions: Zmaster27

Rikki21

Jul 29, 2019
Looks nice, I don't care much for stats, but I don't like seeing the achievements reset. Also if that stats actually make some sense with the mod then I might actually be more interested in looking at them :p

By stats they mean the achievements too. :p

Using this mod myself, it's wonderful to keep all my achievements. Though, for some reason RP2 achievements don't work at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.