Suggest Mods for FTB Here

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

wizy

Jul 29, 2019
i got question about mods , is there any mod to somehow transfer items to other worlds ? Want to create a new world , but kinda dont want to lose most of the progress i made

maaslander

Jul 29, 2019
i got question about mods , is there any mod to somehow transfer items to other worlds ? Want to create a new world , but kinda dont want to lose most of the progress i made

I think you can use mcedit for that. don't know how it works though.

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019

maybe something like NBTedit

Smackzter

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah just drag the player .dat files over to the new map. Fairly easy.

Mikey_R

Jul 29, 2019
That'll only transfer stuff from your inventory though (at least, that's what I suspect), so make sure you get everything in your inventory first.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Will Not be Included
Millenaire
Not Server Friendly
Not server friendly..? How so?
I run Millenaire just fine on my server, also it definitely meets the second guideline by far and meets all the other guidelines.
Not only that but it can be slightly modified to be used with Extrabiomes too and can have villages spawn in the extra biomes.

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
The Invasion Mod
I'm sure I don't have to explain why this appeals to certain players. This probably doesn't have as wide an appeal as most other mods in the pack, but there are very little things in the modpacks that address this sort of gameplay right now. I'm sure it could be arranged for its items (which are needed to cause it to actually do anything normally) could be disabled by default which would allow it to be in the pack(s) ready for use for players and servers who might be inclined to use it without causing it to be a griefing concern on other servers.
It isn't updated to 1.4.6 yet, but it is actively developed.

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
Misc Peripherals is already in, and they are waiting for Krapht to put out an official LP update as he is supposedly working on one.

Smackzter

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: mr_vit

Zmaster27

Jul 29, 2019
i could see clay soldiers being useful for SMP. sporting events and the like. I want to see Ars Magica somewhere in these packs personally

Status
Not open for further replies.