Suggest Mods for FTB Here

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

dracarian

Jul 29, 2019
The mod I wish to nominate is the Runic Dust Mod
The reason I believe this should go in one of the mod packs is because it adds a nice way to decorate floors as well as a way to make a mod trap work effeciently as well as instant travel. I believe that the mod is updated to 1.4.5. This is all i can say on it, but i believe that it is a wonderful mod.

edit::

Just for the hell of it, I'll nominate a mod that I would find fun. Pixelmon. It's exactly what your thinking. Why just have wolves for pets? Have a team that can help you fight a horde of your tier 5 monster spawners of every kind. A must for those who like having war with other players.

Reactions: JamaicanSoup

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
Please add Redpower mod!

I really fancy the lamps they have, or actually any mod that add more decorative lamps would be awesome!

Jerx99

Jul 29, 2019
Please add Redpower mod!

I really fancy the lamps they have, or actually any mod that add more decorative lamps would be awesome!

This is funny because RP2 is the big reason that the final pack isn't released yet... Read much?

Otherwise, good troll!

Reactions: mr_vit

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone else suggested Balkon's weapon mod? I mention it because at the minute we don't have any range weapons apart from the bow (mining laser uses too much energy to be viable, unless you have an ultimate lappack or something). Also cannons are just epic :)

Jonh_McFee

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone else suggested Balkon's weapon mod? I mention it because at the minute we don't have any range weapons apart from the bow (mining laser uses too much energy to be viable, unless you have an ultimate lappack or something). Also cannons are just epic :)
Do you even read the past few pages? BWM has been suggested several times and the answer is still 'it doesn't fit with the FTB theme. If you wish to add it yourself, you may, however it will not be in any of the Mod packs.'
and the same goes for Treecapitator, treefeller, ect it has been suggested but will not be in the pack.
Please read the last few pages before you suggest a Mod, it helps keep the reposts down.

huldu

Jul 29, 2019
Probably already been mentioned, but just in case:

Additional buildcraft objects -- Works. Unofficially updated(https://jenkins.ra-doersch.de/job/AdditionalBuildcraftObjects/). Got some lower versions there as well.
Crafting Table III -- Replaced by Easy Crafting by Lepko(http://mods.lepko.net/download)
Logistics pipes -- Works. Unofficially updated(http://ci.thezorro266.com/job/LogisticsPipes/). They probably got some lower versions.

<edit> Someone posted on previous page:
Enchanting Plus -- I doubt they would ever add this one. It's great I know but one could debate on if it's cheat or not until the sun no longer rises.
SoulShards -- Can't really comment on that, interesting mod, if he could tweak it.
Treecapitator -- They've already mentioned they won't add it. However that won't stop you from adding it yourself. It only makes sense that when you hit a tree it'll fall to the ground. Countless of mods "fixes" this. Wouldn't be surprised if minecraft added this by "default" at some point in time. Anyways, only the server needs treecapitator for everyone to get the benefit of it. Could be tweaked like someone mentioned to only work with chainsaws or whatever.

DaveSW

Jul 29, 2019
While I doubt they want to be part of a mod pack, the Aether mod's 1.4.6 build is a Forge Mod, so yeah, having the Aether would be pretty sweet.

Zmaster27

Jul 29, 2019
While I doubt they want to be part of a mod pack, the Aether mod's 1.4.6 build is a Forge Mod, so yeah, having the Aether would be pretty sweet.
I personally wasnt aware that they were working as close to release as they are, i second this notion.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
PowerCraft by MightyPork

Did a quick search of the thread, and didn't see any hits for this one. It adds a lot of things for automated factories and such: conveyor belts (of several flavors, and which also transport players/mobs), item/player/mob elevators and descenders, teleporters, motion sensors, day/night sensors, craftable single-block redstone logic gates (XOR, NAND, T flip-flop, etc), lasers (both as passive offensive weapons and tripwires), and XP storage. Course, there's a lot more that I've not listed, but I've played with previous versions (Beta 1.8 - 1.2.5), and it does have a bit of a learning curve, but its not too steep.

Its updated for 1.4.5, and here's the user guide. I think it'd be a fine addition to the pack (should permission be granted, of course), and it especially makes life a lot easier for those of us who like to deal with redstone logic.

wizy

Jul 29, 2019
Probably already been mentioned, but just in case:

Additional buildcraft objects -- Works. Unofficially updated(https://jenkins.ra-doersch.de/job/AdditionalBuildcraftObjects/). Got some lower versions there as well.
Crafting Table III -- Replaced by Easy Crafting by Lepko(http://mods.lepko.net/download)
Logistics pipes -- Works. Unofficially updated(http://ci.thezorro266.com/job/LogisticsPipes/). They probably got some lower versions.

<edit> Someone posted on previous page:
Enchanting Plus -- I doubt they would ever add this one. It's great I know but one could debate on if it's cheat or not until the sun no longer rises.
SoulShards -- Can't really comment on that, interesting mod, if he could tweak it.
Treecapitator -- They've already mentioned they won't add it. However that won't stop you from adding it yourself. It only makes sense that when you hit a tree it'll fall to the ground. Countless of mods "fixes" this. Wouldn't be surprised if minecraft added this by "default" at some point in time. Anyways, only the server needs treecapitator for everyone to get the benefit of it. Could be tweaked like someone mentioned to only work with chainsaws or whatever.

i was wondering about Easy Crafting , did any1 try to put it in with FTB , is it compatable ?

Ewokz750

Jul 29, 2019
A few people have recorded it working with FTB. Just a matter of changing the block ID's I presume as its forge compatible.

wizy

Jul 29, 2019
yea just added it , didint even need to change anything , just drop it into mods folder and its working , its helping me alot .

Status
Not open for further replies.