Request Suggest mods for creation here

Darkling54

Jul 29, 2019
Xeno's reliquary has a bunch of new potions. It's not 100% alchemy, but it's alot. Or as Xeno himself would say, magical swag.
Ah Reliquary, I forgot about you. Thanks, I'll have to play around with it. I completely forgot it was in Monster.

SkyBoy96

Jul 29, 2019
theres also a mod that makes minecraft gen kinda trippy first theirs the sky area its a floating island thing above the overworld overworld then theirs obsidian instead of bedrock then the nether is below the obsidian then upside down nether litterly its upside down and then upside down overworld there are upside down grass blocks i think (gravity does not change so that you don't die) then theirs upside down sky dimension each normal height what is that 5x taller world gen? that good enough for ya bro? if not theirs a mod that just plane and simply doubles world height
This mod... what is it called? I must have it!
EDIT: The first one, with the 6 different layers, not the double height one.

NicoAD

Jul 29, 2019
Farfetched Idea I saw on Reddit.
Terrafirmacraft

BTW > BC > IC2 > GT > EE2

"A bunch of recipe changes, with bellows required to start BC, steel required to start IC2, and massive amounts of UU matter and energy required to start EE (the point was to allow for progression and upgrading old systems with new tech, but with none of the mods ever becoming redundant, hence the BTW steel for IC2/GT things" - AdamG3691

Edit: Link to Reddit Thread

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Idea: A mod that combines smaller XP orbs into larger ones. Much like how rupee's of different colors have different values. This would probably reduce lag from rendering thousands of orbs and having your vision blocked by them.
LoZ rupee's color to value differs depending on the game. I'd suggest the using the scale from the wind waker and twilight princess as they have no repeating colors differed only by size.
Those amounts are;
  • Green:1 Rupee
  • Blue:5 Rupees
  • Yellow:10 Rupees
  • Red:20 Rupees
  • Purple:50 Rupees
  • Orange:100 Rupees
  • Silver or white:200 Rupees

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Not so face palm.

When you look at the "Mods" button at the game start screen, the list that you get back is not alphabetical. So it's hard to tell if a mod is in or not in the list.

Henix_Aurorus

Jul 29, 2019
One thing I'd kinda like to see is a mod that incorporates Voi, which is basically a substance that is equatable to liquid void. This would have a somewhat tedious production process (probably related to shenanigans with the End and maybe even a nether star or two), but could be refined into more usable states (since a liquid that erases any entity it touches isn't spectacularly useful at first) such as ingots.

The ingots could later be made into things like armor-piercing swords or arrows, as well as ridiculously fast and powerful tools, among other things, and the liquid Voi could be put to use in such devices as Voi Reactors to produce infinite amounts of energy over time (at the cost of being extremely expensive, immovable once activated, and impossible to deactivate without additional tech). This could later be expanded to interdimensional tech like Void Drives, which could be used for free access to any location in any dimension (at the cost of lots of energy and- of course- lots of materials), ala MystCraft portals but much for flexible.

Really endgame stuff, basically. (Message me if you want the full explanation.)

This is something I planned/plan to develop, and as of right now I don't have the programming knowledge to handle it myself (that's a work-in-progress), however if someone else were to take up the idea I'd be happy to help with sprites and stuff like that.

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
Do you know what I want. Warp drives. All the warp drives. Warp drives and more warp drives. Multiblock warp drives also. Something like the "warp room" in the Enterprise. Did I mention warp drives?

doxastic

Jul 29, 2019
A mod that costs something cheap like a wire pipe and lets you put in it's inventory other pipes. So you can have like ME cable, Fibre Glass, Red stone conduit all in one cable. When you attach either one of those cables to this cable it would let it connect. Kind of like cable management. It could have a little pixel on it that would tell you what cable is in it already, so you know which cable has what cables in it.

Reactions: CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
I think it would be cool to have a mod that makes world deeper, because I've played a lot FTB ultimate and its kind of weird to find copper and diamonds in the same level. Plus mods make survival easier to play so it would be cool to longer the mining and resources getting procces. (Sorry for bad english) :D

I'd just like to add a +1 to making the world deeper (I.E. there's more space between sea level / standard world height and bedrock). This would make mining more interesting since there's farther to go, and have more space for all the new ores added by other mods (if you play Ultimate / Unleashed / Monster, there's ores all over the place added by all the different mods).

Of course the easy way to do this is just raise the world height so it's closer to the sky, I think there was a way to do that in BOP or some other mod, but I guess I want the world to get deeper the same way it got taller after 1.1