Request Suggest mods for creation here

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I have an idea. An addition to ICBM. I think it would be really great if there were drones. More specifically the drones from black ops 2. And more coordinated missiles strikes. So people would need to have a war room for very advanced missile strikes. Maybe a monitor displaying information on the missiles you just launched, like if they successfully hit or were shot down. And a block that allows you to input the co-cords of the target and a launch button, abort button and a list of missiles on that freq.

Maybe also hunter killer drones and dragon flys. Imagine a swarm of hunter killer drones destroying you base. Also the dragonflys will have its own tracking system

Also you could launch spy planes and track certain players
Is this with fleshcraft or are you trying to clear out the forum of this beautiful thing

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I haven't forgot flesh craft this was just on my mine and I had to write it down
Just making sure:) probably should make a thread just for flesh craft so we won't forget possibly upgrade its chances of being made if that does happen tell me and I'll move over there

Last edited:

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Here's an idea I know you said you don't like world gen but here's an idea a biome that is called living forest it doesn't look any special just a forest but instead of normal mobs abominations spawn about a little bit more common than A ender man as well as body parts living independently well spawn less common than an enderman they work alone but do gravitate towards others and link brains won't spawn except if all other parts that are necessary are there and even then it has a chance possibly the same as a normal creeper

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
I was thinking about making a thread for this but I'm not sure if it will last long before it gets deleted by a mod,

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
I'll probably make a thread for it when I get home to my laptop, my phone isn't the best for writing.
Unless of course someone else makes a thread before I get home.

Rautt

Jul 29, 2019
Please don't make a Fleshcraft thread with the ideas I posted. Contact a modmaker, sure, but I'd rather you didn't post my ideas yourself. Except, y'know, copy-paste.

I won't stop you, of course, nor am I claiming that other people couldn't take the idea and make it better, or that I have some exclusive right to the idea of Fleshcraft. But still.

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
I'll probably just copy paste some of the posts you have written if that's ok with you. I don't want to act like it was my idea.

Edit: Anyway it is your idea and it would be kinda sad to take it from you,

Last edited:

zaekeon

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a mod that adds simple blocks of solid colors? Ex: all black, all white, etc...these looks funny when combined (ie black makes a huge void) but they have their uses....I made such a mod back in 1.4.7 but I am much too unmotivated at this time to update it as I was never that great at modding yet to begin with.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
First that wasn't descriptive enough and second there's textures for that where they join together I know a nice texture that makes carpets join together

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a mod that adds simple blocks of solid colors? Ex: all black, all white, etc...these looks funny when combined (ie black makes a huge void) but they have their uses....I made such a mod back in 1.4.7 but I am much too unmotivated at this time to update it as I was never that great at modding yet to begin with.
I actually made my own mod including blocks like this. I made a green block so I can do greenscreening and a black one that allowed light to pass through and I would build a huge box and do tutorial stuff in it. I haven't seen a mod add blocks like this but I honestly haven't looked.

Zalmon

Jul 29, 2019
a list of a few mods i would love to see addedto horizons...which i really hope this is the right place for XD:
thaumic tinkerer
Morph mod
bibliocraft(i know there is better storage but i like them both)
minefantasy (if and when it updates)
twilight forest
harvestcraft cellar
dragonmounts(debatable, but c'mon yall know it would be fun XD)
hope everyone agrees :)

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
a list of a few mods i would love to see addedto horizons...which i really hope this is the right place for XD:
thaumic tinkerer
Morph mod
twilight forest
harvestcraft cellar
Sorry, but this is the wrong place :)
But good ideas otherwise.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
thaumic tinkerer
Morph mod
twilight forest
harvestcraft cellar
This is a place for mod development ideas also the problem with that list is that horizon is a showcase for brand new mod with a few things that are old but nice but I do agree with thaumic tinkerer I can't say I like the others will twighlite forest but really you can just download those add them to the pack out them in a folder and whenever the mod pack updates put them from the folder into the mod pack