Request Suggest mods for creation here

Rautt

Jul 29, 2019
Still, there should be a way to make it useful, not just cool. Multiplying ores and auto-mining is too obvious and redundant, so is more resource-gathering tools..

Perhaps a way to farm resources; allow the organism to harvest minerals from dirt and turn that into random nuggets of metal; place a stack of dirt into a vat of acid, where the dirt itself dissolves and the minerals collect on the bottom..

And since stones are technically an aggregate of minerals and salts and so on, perhaps there'd be another pool for cobblestone. And another for gravel, and a third for sand. Each different chamber requiring different amount of water and other resources.. Or perhaps the stone should be chewed by a metal-toothed chewer, turned into gravel, and then the gravel would be broken down somehow.

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. If any mod developer is interested, I could come up with more ideas; synergies, utilities, organs, pools, you name it.

Edit 1- Oooh, maybe compost. Instead of directly eating wood and what-have-you, instead allow those materials to degrade into dirt. I'd need to look up on how dirt is actually made IRL, what it's made of and so on, but I think this would be nifty.

Edit 2- Oooh, here's an idea: madness. Maybe with the right circumstances, the organism might go mad. That sounds annoying-yet-kinda-cool.. :eek:

Edit 3- Reading about soil, and related topics, I think I could come up with a very intricate description of what Fleshcraft could be.. Although, trying to avoid worldgen, having different soils might be a problem..
I wonder if it's possible to identify dirt depending on what kind of biome it came from.. Hrm.

Well, I shouldn't think too hard, since this mod will likely never come to exist. Hopes are bad, mmkay?

Last edited:

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
This would be a pretty cool mod if it existed, with it going mad, that would be pretty cool like you would have to abandon your base because it wants to kill you.

Edit :
I think this mod would be much more fun on servers. Inviting friends to your hell hole of a base, with a huge brain in the center of it all.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
A mod which doubles the default world height to 140(ish) instead of the average 70(ish), so that the world will be way deeper, including that for instance diamond spawns under layer 32 instead of 16, etc. I would love that, since i always mine manually, never with quarry's etc.
Already done[DOUBLEPOST=1388187265][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think the Pixelmon mod should be added. This adds alot of pokemon to the game with lots of new items like the pokedex and pokeballs. it also adds legendaries.
Pipeline is to big and independent it doesn't work well with others it lags on its own and its completely different from the theme of all of the other mod packs ... so ya no

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Still, there should be a way to make it useful, not just cool. Multiplying ores and auto-mining is too obvious and redundant, so is more resource-gathering tools..

Perhaps a way to farm resources; allow the organism to harvest minerals from dirt and turn that into random nuggets of metal; place a stack of dirt into a vat of acid, where the dirt itself dissolves and the minerals collect on the bottom..

And since stones are technically an aggregate of minerals and salts and so on, perhaps there'd be another pool for cobblestone. And another for gravel, and a third for sand. Each different chamber requiring different amount of water and other resources.. Or perhaps the stone should be chewed by a metal-toothed chewer, turned into gravel, and then the gravel would be broken down somehow.

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. If any mod developer is interested, I could come up with more ideas; synergies, utilities, organs, pools, you name it.

Edit 1- Oooh, maybe compost. Instead of directly eating wood and what-have-you, instead allow those materials to degrade into dirt. I'd need to look up on how dirt is actually made IRL, what it's made of and so on, but I think this would be nifty.

Edit 2- Oooh, here's an idea: madness. Maybe with the right circumstances, the organism might go mad. That sounds annoying-yet-kinda-cool.. :eek:

Edit 3- Reading about soil, and related topics, I think I could come up with a very intricate description of what Fleshcraft could be.. Although, trying to avoid worldgen, having different soils might be a problem..
I wonder if it's possible to identify dirt depending on what kind of biome it came from.. Hrm.

Well, I shouldn't think too hard, since this mod will likely never come to exist. Hopes are bad, mmkay?
For help with madness perhaps you have to feed it food?

Plants would keep it healthy and not insane but inefficient in hunger if it starves it rapidly goes mad. you could also feed it meats cooked is more efficient food wise but sanity wise to much and it might go insane. uncooked (closer to being alive) more efficient more unstable and finally live mobs live stock more efficient more unstable. Live zombies most efficient but extremely unstable(building on your idea possibly it could drag mobs underground for use or food)

It might rely on a random chance the more unstable foods you feed it the higher the chance it goes crazy. plants and trees might be like .01 % per plant cooked meats 1% uncooked 5% peaceful mobs 10% hostile 17% many have zombies also Drop brains if your close to insanity due to starvation it could help but have a 20% chance or maby the opposite the reason left behind by the man who became a zombie?

I have tons of crazy ideas for everything and love nasty things like this so I'm on bored for the ideas. Sry for mistake in words was using a kindle fire auto changes words doesn't help when dealing with minecraft

Last edited:
Reactions: CreepaCatcha

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe it might ask for something to eat and you have to put that item, or mob in a vat. The smarter it gets the more expensive taste it gets. If you don't feed it it will get mad and decimate you.
Also if it kills a player the player will respawn but his/her body will become infested and create a extremely powerful zombie minion.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
  1. Maybe it might ask for something to eat and you have to put that item, or mob in a vat. The smarter it gets the more expensive taste it gets. If you don't feed it it will get mad and decimate you.
    Also if it kills a player the player will respawn but his/her body will become infested and create a extremely powerful zombie minion.
    The reason I said it would be hungry is for the reason to become mad many you would grow it in a secluded area where you exposed it to specific things like roses and propaganda kittens? That word make it more stable overall but more likely to crack when exposed to things tons of zombies might make it get scared and feel overwhelmed? Or you could expose it to villagers to be more rational and not flip out but more likely to evolve and consider it self to be better than you or many expose it to golems less of a ability to evolve and learn but resilient to being scared. And finally you could expose it to horrers unknown villages burning baby's exploding zombies every where to make it unstable but unlikely to crack?
On a unrelated note you could expose it to stuff over its period of existence to make it stronger in some areas tons of tasks makes it smarter hordes of mobs you could possibly make in a manor not unlike the way you made it to make it stronger set fire to its base so it has to move making it more mobile?

If this mod ever gets made it will easily rule the modded community but would take a while and we would have to organize the details and kill the random ones possibly start a new forum

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Fleshcraft officially sounds AWESOME. I could see it especially being useful for the devious, yet aesthetically-minded Minecraft player. Just think about it: a castle that's pristine and beautiful on the outside, the picture of elegance and dominion...but, on the inside, you see the price of said dominion: walls of flesh, writhing masses of skin-tubes, massive organs, all controlled by a powerful genius loci capable of almost total automation and one powerful madman at the centre of it all.

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe the madman at the centre of it all can go through a process of infesting himself/herself. When he is infested he will automatically heal when on fleshy ground, but (yes there's a but) the brain is part of him. If the brain dies so does he. If the brain goes insane it can damage him directly.
Also if the brain had eyes they could go red when he goes insane.
Maybe add those face hugger things from halo.geez those things creep me out. Also infestation like in halo.
This could get pretty scary.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Maybe the madman at the centre of it all can go through a process of infesting himself/herself. When he is infested he will automatically heal when on fleshy ground, but (yes there's a but) the brain is part of him. If the brain dies so does he. If the brain goes insane it can damage him directly.
Maybe add those face hugger things from ha
Maybe add those face hugger things from halo.geez those things creep me out. Also infestation like in halo.

lo.geez those things creep me out. Also infestation like in halo.
Possibly have it so that when you become part of the mind eye or whatever is called it is easier to control and its more stable.

How the game would count you as part of the mind eye would be armor starts as low protection half a armor slice unbreakable as you go along the brain tree the armor gets better at first abilities super jumping could be called helping tentacle: night vision all seeing eye: strength flesh knuckles: then armor stone skin tiers of course first leather then iron and finally diamond the other ones could upgrade as well except the night vision of course

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, maybe you craft flesh armour or you get it as part of the infestation process. It gets stronger as the brain gets stronger like sauce mentioned above.
Or maybe tendrils appear on the players skin when infested.
Now all we need is ore doubling to be a complete mod.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro

I know you said auto mining was redundant but I could see it having come growing into the earth that are either independent and feed into a chest or are hooked into the brain where it could send the ore into a chest or...into a vat of stomach acid that just so happens to turn the ore into 11 nuggets not doubling but still better[DOUBLEPOST=1388205195][/DOUBLEPOST]There you go bro just said ore doubling process :D

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
I know you said auto mining was redundant but I could see it having come growing into the earth that are either independent and feed into a chest or are hooked into the brain where it could send the ore into a chest or...into a vat of stomach acid that just so happens to turn the ore into 11 nuggets not doubling but still better[DOUBLEPOST=1388205195][/DOUBLEPOST]There you go bro just said ore doubling process :D
Maybe upgraded vats give slightly more nuggets?

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Maybe upgraded vats give slightly more nuggets?
That was just a random number not doubling because honestly I feel that's a bit too much the number of nuggets bonus can be changed in the hypothetical config if this mod makes it. possibly have the vats learn what acid is best fastest and most efficient at getting materials

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Like upgraded vats give you 13 nuggets or something like that.
I personally am kinda avoiding the word upgraded when talking about this mod because I want to see a mod that has a creature as smart as you character(your character not as smart as you) I want a mod that you don't upgrade it out upgraded you and in not just being a hippie but it actually upgrades you and evolves with a bit of help from you

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Next discussion how would thing come to be?I saw the original post but that was when this thing was your food so ya..good luck with eating this thing it shouldn't be too complicated or simple but it can't be expensive cough diamonds cough nether star I don't want to see that. this evolves with you not behind you when you already have high tier stuff
Any ideas?I don't want to completely eat this forum up with my ideas only infest it with the over soul (I'm going to just call it that you can suggest a different name of you want

Last edited: