Request Suggest mods for creation here

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
a change keyboard binding loadout key.

a mod that adds the ability to create different load outs for key bindings. for when 101 keys is not enough. extra credit if it can have a choice of one key or multiple for changing the current load out.

i know ctrl and shift exist ?as part of a mod?. those would just add to the binding mod's awesome ness. not take its place.

FastTquick

Jul 29, 2019
I'd love to see more mods other than Mekanism that add machines for ore quintupling mechanics. I feel ore quintupling is a great mechanic in modded Minecraft, especially in late game when you've built lots of machines that require more materials to maintain them. Since I know a few people have mixed feelings about ore quintupling, I think they should be roughly the same concept and balanced the same way as what's found in Mekanism.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
If you want alternative 5x production, you could look into RotaryCraft.

It has a 5x producer that is ... well, think of it as a multiblock. The actual extractor is one block, but you need to hook it up to a power source, you need two different sets of gearing ratios, redstone for a clock to switch between the two, a water supply, and then the speed is dependent on the size of the power source (more power = faster), the quality of your timing (too long on one gearing ratio = run out of work to do), the amount of water you supply (different stages need different amounts of water), etc.

It's a multiblock that doesn't have a "one size fits all" construction plan.

Now, to say that "Same concept and balance as Mekanism"? That's saying "This is now the standard for modded minecraft!". Why? Why would you say that this mod is superior to everything else? Especially since I'm suspecting that you don't know what else is out there for 5x.

===

I will repeat a question that I've asked for a long time. Why do we have ore multipliers in modded? At all? Given that vanilla basically says you get X blocks after Y time, why do we have modded blocks that require lots more, to the point that you need twice as much, or 5 times as much in the first place? (And don't get me started on needing 3 different new metals and not being able to use one metal in a recipe if the author only let you use another.)

Yes, I'm looking at you, ReactorCraft :). (Is there any other mod that requires more blocks mined and set up than that Tokomok? I know it's pretty realistic, but still, between the huge turbines, the giant magnet ring, all the coolers, the cooling supply, the stuff to keep producing coolant, powering all of those things, etc., etc., I think it tops the chart for "biggest multiblock ever" as well as "most expensive multiblock ever".)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I will repeat a question that I've asked for a long time. Why do we have ore multipliers in modded? At all? Given that vanilla basically says you get X blocks after Y time, why do we have modded blocks that require lots more, to the point that you need twice as much, or 5 times as much in the first place? (And don't get me started on needing 3 different new metals and not being able to use one metal in a recipe if the author only let you use another.)
Because its an easy way to provide a positive-feedback experience for a player, and more effective than simply increasing the amount of ore in the world.

(Vanilla saying you should get X after Y isn't super relevant since the vast majority of things you can craft doesn't exist in vanilla)

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I must admit, from my point of view I don't see why it necessarily has to be restricted to strict integer multipliers. I quite like the style in which Mekanism does it, just because it involves both solid and liquid processes, which really appeals to me. But then, I'm the sort of weirdo who'd happily implement a situation where 2x or 3x ore multiplying would be the final achievement of process improvement, with small incremental increases in between. You don't have to have it making round ingot values, if you have a way of holding material in smaller amounts - i.e. as a liquid. So, for example, you process your 1 block of tin ore, and get 11 B of electroplating sludge out. Each bucket can be electroplated into a nugget's worth of tin metal. Long story short - 11 nuggets, instead of the usual 9 (1 ingot). Maybe a catalyst, or an improved electrowinning machine, gets you out 15 or 16 nuggets worth. These are incremental, not whole values, but do lead to a boost in the amount you get back.

Now, to me? THAT'S fun. Right there. For some? Very much not their cup of chai.

But, while its not perfect, that same line of thinking is why people sometimes do take Mekanism's methods as a good example. Its very much down to subjective opinion, of course, but its not without reason.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I must admit, from my point of view I don't see why it necessarily has to be restricted to strict integer multipliers. I quite like the style in which Mekanism does it, just because it involves both solid and liquid processes, which really appeals to me. But then, I'm the sort of weirdo who'd happily implement a situation where 2x or 3x ore multiplying would be the final achievement of process improvement, with small incremental increases in between. You don't have to have it making round ingot values, if you have a way of holding material in smaller amounts - i.e. as a liquid. So, for example, you process your 1 block of tin ore, and get 11 B of electroplating sludge out. Each bucket can be electroplated into a nugget's worth of tin metal. Long story short - 11 nuggets, instead of the usual 9 (1 ingot). Maybe a catalyst, or an improved electrowinning machine, gets you out 15 or 16 nuggets worth. These are incremental, not whole values, but do lead to a boost in the amount you get back.

Now, to me? THAT'S fun. Right there. For some? Very much not their cup of chai.

But, while its not perfect, that same line of thinking is why people sometimes do take Mekanism's methods as a good example. Its very much down to subjective opinion, of course, but its not without reason.
I'm also fond of the Ender IO Sag Mill, which also provides a non-integer multiplier. What's better is that it has a bonus-providing slot where you can use grinding balls to increasing the various output rates.

What's best is all the numbers and inputs are tweakable, such that in Infitech2 we were able to do something neat with the machine: make it so that it focused primarily on the secondary resources (providing tiny dusts of the primary output and large dusts of the secondary) and added custom grinding balls, such as tungsten and titanium and whatnot.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Because its an easy way to provide a positive-feedback experience for a player, and more effective than simply increasing the amount of ore in the world.

(Vanilla saying you should get X after Y isn't super relevant since the vast majority of things you can craft doesn't exist in vanilla)

So why is it "Multiplier or more ore in the world"? Why not reduce the cost of items so that they can be made with normal vanilla oregen?

I'm also fond of the Ender IO Sag Mill, which also provides a non-integer multiplier. What's better is that it has a bonus-providing slot where you can use grinding balls to increasing the various output rates.

What's best is all the numbers and inputs are tweakable, such that in Infitech2 we were able to do something neat with the machine: make it so that it focused primarily on the secondary resources (providing tiny dusts of the primary output and large dusts of the secondary) and added custom grinding balls, such as tungsten and titanium and whatnot.

Hmm. Reika's grinder is also non-integer; it's 5 times on average, but definitely "fractional". And, it is the way to get some secondary resources. (OK, you never get an actual fraction, but you might get 3, 4, 5, 6, etc, from each. Technically, you could get 1, or you could get 8.)

Now, reducing the primary ones, while increasing the secondaries? I wonder if that's something he'd go with. Choose between the 3x processor if you want the basics, or the secondary producer if you wanted those.

S

SoulReaperDragon

Tinker's Omnidirectional Gear - Make custom 3d omnidirectional gear from attack on titan using tinkers construct system. Blades, sheath, gear, and canisters. Plus a canister refilling station and a way to use green and white wool to make a scout regiment costume and other cosplay outfits from the anime/manga. Also please include a crafting recipe for AoT char baubles like Mikasa's scarf, Hange's glasses ect.

Anime Weapons and Armor mod - Almost like a mini quest/research tree in and of itself, you unlock each anime's power set by finding its gemstone in dungeons, crafting it with a book to make "Anime Magazine - (name of anime here) edition", then right click to unlock. Use high value rare items like nether stars or dragons eggs to unlock the higher level tiers, the higher power the weapon the rarer the item.

Bleach - Shinigami research tree, quincy research tree, arrancar research tree, vaizard research tree - Craft bones around a wither skull to make the arrancar mask, iron sword surrounded by soul sand to make raw unnamed zanpakuto, smelt to make unnamed zanpakuto. Name aforementioned zanpakuto in an anvil after any bleach zanpakuto to unlock its skill tree. Craft with diamond blocks and a notch apple to make shikai, craft with six nether stars a diamond block and a notch apple to make bankai. Combine unnamed zanpakuto and arrancar mask in anvil to make vizard unlocking item. zanpakuto has no durability but shikai and bankai level DO have power charges. attacks function the same way MOBA style controls do, if a league or overwatch player can't use the attacks on these weapons under a minute after they've been unlocked you've done it wrong. Weapon gains exp and proper level must be gained to go from shikai level to bankai level. Vaizard can be unlocked after shikai is obtained. If a player tries before that they turn into a hollow and die (this is due to the canon story in which the vizards in Shinji's group get their powers, all the lower level people that were tried before them died, they survived because of their power level) In addition there will be an attack unlock gui with a hotkey used for access. Exp level gives you points to unlock that weapon's attacks.

In addition I would suggest considering a separate gui for Hado/Bakudo spells, which could be launched just by typing the spell type and number in chat or similar. Bones and Soul sand would make tatami that give the buff "Flash step" basically a speed V buff with a fancy name. Soul Sand and "reishi conducting iron" from the quincy skill tree will make a "shunko wing" two shunko wings on either side of a nether star make "shunko harness" which will unlock the shunko ability, the attacks of which involves speed V and strength V, two energy attacks and a punch that induces nausea and slowness IV. You can also unlock the ability to morph into a black cat via a hotkey which removes all these buffs but gives you resistance IV.

not to belittle those bleach fans with their own made up zanpakuto ideas, but i'm using structures more or less ported level for level from the anime's combat system. Because the lieutenant/captain/ichigo's zanpakuto power stuff is well established canon this makes for a better structure for the mod and a system every player can utilize. I too have created more than my share of badass or aesthetically pleasing fan weapons from this mod, I would still suck it up for the sake of my love of the show. Also, under no circumstances should any power of Ichigo's that is not Shinigami or hollow induced be used in this mod, because we all know that after the fullbring arc and even kinda during Kubo was pulling ideas out of his butt. Forgive me, its better ended where the anime did.

Quincy tree start by surrounding iron ingots with soul sand to make reishi conducting iron, this will be crafting recipe for all quincy tree weapons. This is actually much simpler because each bow has its own set of attacks. Quincy final form should be adapted by making a chest plate out of this item, then activate with a hotkey and allow for a buff. After which any quincy gear you have on you is destroyed and you lose all your weapon exp and exp bar. Quincy weapons get an attack bonus every level to make up for the lack of variety in the gear/attack tree. Hirenkyaku is unlocked with a special pair of "quincy boots" made with pale blue and white wool and a reishi conducting iron ingot. Reishi conducting iron ingots can be shift right clicked to turn them into "ginto" basically energy grenades which you right click to throw. These are 1 use only. A bauble will unlock "Rasotengai" which restores 4 hearts after taking lethal damage and gives you speed IV to run away with.

Seele Schneider is made with a ginto for the handle and two reishi conducting iron ingots. Ginrei kujaku and seele Schneider both have to reach level 10 to unlock "Star binder" which uses both weapons, and thus both have to be in your hotbar. this attack uses 5 seele Schneider to draw a star of energy on the ground around an enemy and is very hard to pull off, then allows the user to attack at will. Its meant to tie an opponent in place, but its not foolproof, if you take damage while trying to set it up the binding spell breaks. So keep an eye on any ranged opponents in the area. If not, there's a chance one of the seele Schneider "posts" at the points of the star will blow up, destroying the item used to make it and the blocks around it (unless such a thing is otherwise disabled by a claim protection type plugin).

Arrancar you need to find the items to unlock all 10 of the espada and any other canon arrancar's abilities. The item in question will be in nether fortress chests at random and be a helmet shaped like the released state of the arrancar in question, with titles like "Grimmjaw's helmet, Ulquiorra's helmet ect." This has to be crafted with the item "hollow mask" (soul sand around a skull) before it can be used. When activated unless or until you die the helmet gives/makes an armor set appear in your armor spots that resemble the released state of the arrancar it goes with. So for example Grimmjow's helmet gives you the physical appearance of his released form in the form of an armor set. The helmets gather exp just like anything else. When you die the helmet has a cooldown time, three minecraft days.

Segunda Etapa will only be available on Ulquiorra's set because the manga chapters after the fullbring arc are nearly complete butt boogers not worth my time. At the risk of sounding like the Shoddycast YES KUBO YOU AND I HAVE OPEN LETTER STYLE ISSUES TO TALK ABOUT WITH YOUR TREATMENT OF ICHIGO'S POWER SET!!!!!!

Finally vizard tree is only available for shinji's team and tousen, you need to craft their zanpakuto in order to get their abilities.

Please, whoever makes this mod only borrow the zanpakuto names/powers from the manga after the fullbring arc, trust me... you don't want the headache of dealing with Ichigo's skill tree after that arc, you just don't.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
So why is it "Multiplier or more ore in the world"? Why not reduce the cost of items so that they can be made with normal vanilla oregen?

Hmm. Reika's grinder is also non-integer; it's 5 times on average, but definitely "fractional". And, it is the way to get some secondary resources. (OK, you never get an actual fraction, but you might get 3, 4, 5, 6, etc, from each. Technically, you could get 1, or you could get 8.)

Now, reducing the primary ones, while increasing the secondaries? I wonder if that's something he'd go with. Choose between the 3x processor if you want the basics, or the secondary producer if you wanted those.
I don't really feel like its the cost of the individual items that is the problem so much as the sheer number of extra things you're expected to build. To make 'all the stuff' for Vanilla can be done in a day or something right? But if, as a mod developer, you want to stretch out that experience over a period of weeks, you can realistically expect the "cost of items" as a whole to be correspondingly larger.

And, of course, that creates a niche whereby other devs want/need to provide more resources, because some players think progression should take 20 hours instead of 40 hours, or whatever.

ookagaricrypt

Jul 29, 2019
Tinker's Omnidirectional Gear - Make custom 3d omnidirectional gear from attack on titan using tinkers construct system. Blades, sheath, gear, and canisters. Plus a canister refilling station and a way to use green and white wool to make a scout regiment costume and other cosplay outfits from the anime/manga. Also please include a crafting recipe for AoT char baubles like Mikasa's scarf, Hange's glasses ect.

Anime Weapons and Armor mod - Almost like a mini quest/research tree in and of itself, you unlock each anime's power set by finding its gemstone in dungeons, crafting it with a book to make "Anime Magazine - (name of anime here) edition", then right click to unlock. Use high value rare items like nether stars or dragons eggs to unlock the higher level tiers, the higher power the weapon the rarer the item.

Bleach - Shinigami research tree, quincy research tree, arrancar research tree, vaizard research tree - Craft bones around a wither skull to make the arrancar mask, iron sword surrounded by soul sand to make raw unnamed zanpakuto, smelt to make unnamed zanpakuto. Name aforementioned zanpakuto in an anvil after any bleach zanpakuto to unlock its skill tree. Craft with diamond blocks and a notch apple to make shikai, craft with six nether stars a diamond block and a notch apple to make bankai. Combine unnamed zanpakuto and arrancar mask in anvil to make vizard unlocking item. zanpakuto has no durability but shikai and bankai level DO have power charges. attacks function the same way MOBA style controls do, if a league or overwatch player can't use the attacks on these weapons under a minute after they've been unlocked you've done it wrong. Weapon gains exp and proper level must be gained to go from shikai level to bankai level. Vaizard can be unlocked after shikai is obtained. If a player tries before that they turn into a hollow and die (this is due to the canon story in which the vizards in Shinji's group get their powers, all the lower level people that were tried before them died, they survived because of their power level) In addition there will be an attack unlock gui with a hotkey used for access. Exp level gives you points to unlock that weapon's attacks.

In addition I would suggest considering a separate gui for Hado/Bakudo spells, which could be launched just by typing the spell type and number in chat or similar. Bones and Soul sand would make tatami that give the buff "Flash step" basically a speed V buff with a fancy name. Soul Sand and "reishi conducting iron" from the quincy skill tree will make a "shunko wing" two shunko wings on either side of a nether star make "shunko harness" which will unlock the shunko ability, the attacks of which involves speed V and strength V, two energy attacks and a punch that induces nausea and slowness IV. You can also unlock the ability to morph into a black cat via a hotkey which removes all these buffs but gives you resistance IV.

not to belittle those bleach fans with their own made up zanpakuto ideas, but i'm using structures more or less ported level for level from the anime's combat system. Because the lieutenant/captain/ichigo's zanpakuto power stuff is well established canon this makes for a better structure for the mod and a system every player can utilize. I too have created more than my share of badass or aesthetically pleasing fan weapons from this mod, I would still suck it up for the sake of my love of the show. Also, under no circumstances should any power of Ichigo's that is not Shinigami or hollow induced be used in this mod, because we all know that after the fullbring arc and even kinda during Kubo was pulling ideas out of his butt. Forgive me, its better ended where the anime did.

Quincy tree start by surrounding iron ingots with soul sand to make reishi conducting iron, this will be crafting recipe for all quincy tree weapons. This is actually much simpler because each bow has its own set of attacks. Quincy final form should be adapted by making a chest plate out of this item, then activate with a hotkey and allow for a buff. After which any quincy gear you have on you is destroyed and you lose all your weapon exp and exp bar. Quincy weapons get an attack bonus every level to make up for the lack of variety in the gear/attack tree. Hirenkyaku is unlocked with a special pair of "quincy boots" made with pale blue and white wool and a reishi conducting iron ingot. Reishi conducting iron ingots can be shift right clicked to turn them into "ginto" basically energy grenades which you right click to throw. These are 1 use only. A bauble will unlock "Rasotengai" which restores 4 hearts after taking lethal damage and gives you speed IV to run away with.

Seele Schneider is made with a ginto for the handle and two reishi conducting iron ingots. Ginrei kujaku and seele Schneider both have to reach level 10 to unlock "Star binder" which uses both weapons, and thus both have to be in your hotbar. this attack uses 5 seele Schneider to draw a star of energy on the ground around an enemy and is very hard to pull off, then allows the user to attack at will. Its meant to tie an opponent in place, but its not foolproof, if you take damage while trying to set it up the binding spell breaks. So keep an eye on any ranged opponents in the area. If not, there's a chance one of the seele Schneider "posts" at the points of the star will blow up, destroying the item used to make it and the blocks around it (unless such a thing is otherwise disabled by a claim protection type plugin).

Arrancar you need to find the items to unlock all 10 of the espada and any other canon arrancar's abilities. The item in question will be in nether fortress chests at random and be a helmet shaped like the released state of the arrancar in question, with titles like "Grimmjaw's helmet, Ulquiorra's helmet ect." This has to be crafted with the item "hollow mask" (soul sand around a skull) before it can be used. When activated unless or until you die the helmet gives/makes an armor set appear in your armor spots that resemble the released state of the arrancar it goes with. So for example Grimmjow's helmet gives you the physical appearance of his released form in the form of an armor set. The helmets gather exp just like anything else. When you die the helmet has a cooldown time, three minecraft days.

Segunda Etapa will only be available on Ulquiorra's set because the manga chapters after the fullbring arc are nearly complete butt boogers not worth my time. At the risk of sounding like the Shoddycast YES KUBO YOU AND I HAVE OPEN LETTER STYLE ISSUES TO TALK ABOUT WITH YOUR TREATMENT OF ICHIGO'S POWER SET!!!!!!

Finally vizard tree is only available for shinji's team and tousen, you need to craft their zanpakuto in order to get their abilities.

Please, whoever makes this mod only borrow the zanpakuto names/powers from the manga after the fullbring arc, trust me... you don't want the headache of dealing with Ichigo's skill tree after that arc, you just don't.

Nice idea. I will say that an omnidirectional maneuvering thing does exist already as a standalone mod, so it's redundant to add here. That said, maybe adding a system of dual grappling hooks that do something similar?

In regards to the Bleach system that's a great idea. I will however say that if someone does decide to make such a mod that they will more than likely have their own idea of what they want to do for it. If I may make a suggestion? Give general ideas rather than trying to in depth describe each separate part of it. "Combat system that incorporates Bleach's mechanics with research based progression" would probably be better than setting out the entire mod idea. That said I can't wait to see what else you may come up with since there are never enough anime mods...

You had also suggested a sort of Quality of Life option for ProjectE before as well, right?
The idea that you could use an anvil to remove the EMC value of something you never want to lose? A system of value removal might make it so that you don't accidentally lose something that contains a really valuable inventory by mistake. I know I've done that once or twice, can't speak for anybody else...

S

SoulReaperDragon

Nice idea. I will say that an omnidirectional maneuvering thing does exist already as a standalone mod, so it's redundant to add here. That said, maybe adding a system of dual grappling hooks that do something similar?

In regards to the Bleach system that's a great idea. I will however say that if someone does decide to make such a mod that they will more than likely have their own idea of what they want to do for it. If I may make a suggestion? Give general ideas rather than trying to in depth describe each separate part of it. "Combat system that incorporates Bleach's mechanics with research based progression" would probably be better than setting out the entire mod idea. That said I can't wait to see what else you may come up with since there are never enough anime mods...

You had also suggested a sort of Quality of Life option for ProjectE before as well, right?
The idea that you could use an anvil to remove the EMC value of something you never want to lose? A system of value removal might make it so that you don't accidentally lose something that contains a really valuable inventory by mistake. I know I've done that once or twice, can't speak for anybody else...

yeah I didn't remember it. as for the omnigear thing. I honestly don't like the one that exists because the video game for attack on titan did way better by letting you customize your own gear from a selection of parts available including some blades that were badass enough to set JackSepticeye squealing like a starry eyed 5 year old. Took one look at that and the existing mod and shook my head "tinkers can do much better."

but yeah being able to take away the emc value of a thing by putting it in an anvil with a nametag should be a thing. so you don't lose your foci pouch with tons and tons of enchants on the foci inside. The pack i'm playing you /does/ have emc on all the vanilla thaum things, and putting a foci inside the foci pouch doesn't remove it AT ALL. Considering I just spent 70+ estimated levels in that thing last week I am hating on the possibility of impulsively, accidentally shift clicking it into the damn emc tablet thing. Plus because I added thaumic horizons and witching gadgets to that modpack despite their not being supported, and the things in those mods don't have emc value, and I have a wand foci of containment that I would have to remake... not happy if that gets lost either. Especially since I gave it potency 5.

FastTquick

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to suggest a new item instead of a mod: Have you ever tried to make dark rooms for growing mushrooms or oreberry bushes but don't want mobs to be spawning in them? How about adding some kind of dark light or black light to eliminate mob spawns without producing light?

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to suggest a new item instead of a mod: Have you ever tried to make dark rooms for growing mushrooms or oreberry bushes but don't want mobs to be spawning in them? How about adding some kind of dark light or black light to eliminate mob spawns without producing light?
Why not just surround a magnum torch / mega torch with blocks?

S

SoulReaperDragon

Why not just surround a magnum torch / mega torch with blocks?

i was gonna say, he doesn't even need to surround it, put it on top of the room and build the room out of obsidian with input output holes for whatever harvesting/planting system he's got.

Reaccon

Jul 29, 2019
When someone know the game "FortressCraft Evolved" i woud like to have the ore-system in minecraft too, "great deposites of ores" which can only be mined with a miner and have a pseudo random amount of ore in it. As example there is a deposite of iron and you can obtain 24 stacks of iron ore out of it with a miner (need much time for sure, something like 5 ores per minute or w/e) so minecarts are usefull for hard modded technic packs like GregTech.

Never heard or seen such a mod. Please do some good stuff. :*

Flabort

Jul 29, 2019
The ability to add/remove Hostility of a mob towards other entities (in defined groups or individual groups). Configurable per mob. EG, give villagers a 60% chance of being hostile towards players, give zombies a 20% chance to not be hostile towards players and villagers, give bats a 20% chance to be hostile towards passive mobs. Give Anamania bulls a 2% chance to be hostile towards Hostile mobs, and iron golems a 30% chance of being not hostile towards arthropods.
And if a mob has no attacks, give them a default attack by running into a mob they are hostile towards, dealing damage of half a heart.
Default settings would do nothing, though.

Alexiy

Mar 3, 2014
Riga, Latvia
The ability to add/remove Hostility of a mob towards other entities (in defined groups or individual groups). Configurable per mob. EG, give villagers a 60% chance of being hostile towards players, give zombies a 20% chance to not be hostile towards players and villagers, give bats a 20% chance to be hostile towards passive mobs. Give Anamania bulls a 2% chance to be hostile towards Hostile mobs, and iron golems a 30% chance of being not hostile towards arthropods.
And if a mob has no attacks, give them a default attack by running into a mob they are hostile towards, dealing damage of half a heart.
Default settings would do nothing, though.
This is partially possible. Making aggressive mobs hostile to other mobs is easy. But we can't make passive mobs hostile, specifically, those that don't have any attacks.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
This is partially possible. Making aggressive mobs hostile to other mobs is easy. But we can't make passive mobs hostile, specifically, those that don't have any attacks.

Isn't there some mod that lets peaceful mobs aggro when you attack their herd-mates? I vaguely remember something like that in AgSkies2.

Flabort

Jul 29, 2019
Specifically I want to be able to make a percentage of villagers (Either Vanilla or Minecraft Comes Alive) hostile towards players. Since the modded ones do have attacks for self defense (albeit weak ones), I think that one would be possible in that case.