Request Suggest mods for creation here

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
That is EXACTLY what I would like to see. I also wouldn't mind if the names were ridiculous too, the more expensive it gets. Perhaps fuel would start with wood, then coal, iron, gold, diamond, emerald, (I'm gonna call the ore ridiculousite for now) ridiculousite ore, ridiculousite ingot, ridiculousite block, refined ridiculousite, refined ridiculousite block, purified ridiculousite, purified ridiculousite block, maxiridiculousite blend (purified ridiculousite powder plus nether star), maxiridiculousite alloy (ridiculousite blend smelted in special machine), maxiridiculousite alloy block, infiniridiculousite blend (alloy plus dragon egg), infiniridiculousite alloy (blend smelted in special machine), infiniridiculousite alloy block, and finally Infinity Stone. (infiniridiculousite compressed like nine times) Infinity stone would last for infinity, as the name suggests. Obviously efficiency would go up as the tier goes up, to make actually feasible to automate. 20 tiers, serious gind, and infinite power generation.
OK! I see where you're going with it, and I can absolutely understand why you'd want to go that way. Its like... have you played Project Ozone 2? The stuff with the Chaos catalyst and all that stuff, its like THAT.

You know...

You could probably customise your own power tier progression path using Avaritia, Quadrum, things like that... I mean, its own mod would obviously be better for what you want, but it sounds like something you could try and map out using a combination of mods and MineTweaker first, to see how you find it, give you ideas, things like that. I'm sure certain things can be added as fuels for particular generators... you probably couldn't manage EVERYTHING you want, and it would take a fair old bit of work, but its not beyond the realms of possibility. If you haven't seen it, get yourself a bit of familiarity with MineTweaker, and then have a look at someone's Project Ozone 2 Kappa Mode playthrough (I recommend Krakaen) - you can see what awesome stuff they've done with custom recipes and items there.

S

Spajky32

As far as I know, there's no longer an Autonomous Activator in TE3...4...5? The 1.10 version.
In modpack FoolCraft on Curse is mod that adds block (I don't know what is the mod's name) Mechanical User and it's GUI looks like dispenser/dropper. You just simply place item in it and depending on which item you placed in it will use it. If you place blocks in it, it will place them, when you place pickaxe in it, it will break blocks (but it will take durability from the pickaxe and when you place a sword in it, it will hit any entity standing in front of it.

S

Spajky32

That's Extra Utilities 2, and while it's fantastic, I prefer the one that uses RF to the one that uses Grid Power.
I don't even know what is Grid Power. I know ot only because i watch iskall85's FoolCraft series.

Odoslané z ALE-L21 pomocou Tapatalku

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Grid Power is Extra Utilities 2's power system, which requires it's own sort of generation, which is annoying. Not sure if the Mechanical User needs it, but I don't find it enjoyable.

S

Spajky32

Grid Power is Extra Utilities 2's power system, which requires it's own sort of generation, which is annoying. Not sure if the Mechanical User needs it, but I don't find it enjoyable.
I am not sure, but i think, that you can power it with RF anb EU too.

Last edited:

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
If you really want a whole lotta work for a whole lotta power, look into RotaryCraft + ReactorCraft.

Your high-end power generator is a fusion reactor. To my knowledge, no one has actually consumed 100% of it's production in a survival game yet. And it will take a LONG time to actually heat up and power all of the steam turbines it will eventually power. And it takes a LONG time to build all the parts, and you have a lot of work to go through to get the support/base needed to build all the parts.

And the best part? If you mess up, you get to move :)

mathwiz617

Apr 29, 2015
Just wondering, is there a block in any 1.10.2 mod that can actually cast a fishing line and reel it back in? The EU2 mechanical user doesn't.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I was actually looking to hit and pull a player with it, thanks though.
Reliquary, I discovered display stands. Add 4 diamonds and these display stands become teatime powered and can do a few things.. one of them is putting a fishing rod on it and it automatically fishes when you outing the button. Throwing the line out. Still need a vacuum near a chest to catch anything it grabs.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to see a new mob. It would be intended for tech modpacks. It would look like a set of three large metal blades rotating around a central point (which inflict close-up damage), and a large gun on the top of it which fires a reality-changing bomb (effect being ... ???).

Call it,
a fan with a head cannon

G

ginfizz

@Quetzi

I dont know how. I have a crontab, who checks if java is running, and if not it will shutdown the physical server within 3 minutes. The physical Server starts automatically with a join request.

I dont know how to check if someone is online on the minecraft server and do a save-all and stop request with crontab to shutdown the mcserver in the best way.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Does anyone know of a mod (or can someone make one) which does one thing. Spawn fully grown Chorus "Trees" from the End in the overworld on any generated EndStone?

Basically I'm making a mod pack which is supposed to be on a semi-alien world, one way of this is to have Chorus tree forests mixed in the rest of the normal generation. I've got End Stone being generated no problem with other mods, and I think I could even place the flowers which would cause them to grow in time, but not cause them to be fully grown.

D

Daihok

I think we need more ocean mods Like Mariculture which is no longer being worked on. The ocean is vast and alot of potential for creating mods. This is just an example but maybe mods like jurassicraft for creating theme parks like seaworld ect.. If i knew how to mod it would definately be something looking into. I just feel there is alot of potential for ocean type mods. For one you dont see many mods at all and I think it may just create an overall beauty for the world itself.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame