Request Suggest mods for creation here

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

n0rw0lf

Jul 29, 2019
Switches! Really though, I love the idea of Myrathi's switches, it would be nice to have something similar (or update it!).

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
A mod that adds a post world/terrain gen processing that changes every Sand block below another Sand block if both have a visible side showing into Sandstone. Aka change the sand into sandstone if there is a sand block above it and both are showing.
My OCPD simply freaks out from 2-3 or more blocks tall vertical standing sand...

And while you are at it, free hanging dirt... if the lowest block before going over to air is a Dirt block, then change 1-2 of them into Stone. Shudder....

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
How I'm beginning to see @RavynousHunter:
image.jpg

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
nowadays everyone is used to having a gravestone spawn after your death that'll hold your items.... but what about your experience?
it always bothers me that I lose my experience aswell after dying, but I only can get back a little bit of it afterwards.

it'd be nice if a gravestone could also hold your experience after you die, and you can get it back after breaking the gravestone.
now ofcourse this way you're pretty much using the "keepInventory true" command, so perhaps there needs to be a condition to unlock this feature.
perhaps you need to trade with a villager to get a potion that you need to drink to be able to have your gravestone store your experience aswell.

and with that it'd be awesome if a gravestone could easily be retrieved by a player by simply right clicking on it, perhaps have the content of the gravestone be placed back in the excact location in your inventory as when it was when you died, though that could be a problem if you've new items in your inventory, so perhaps have those items drop onto the ground automatically. ofcourse this doesn't work with any gravestone, it'd only work with your gravestone. if you try to break the gravestone of anyone else you actually need to break it and it'd have the hardness of obsidian, to prevent players from stealing other players gravestones. this would be perfect in situations where you're for example very close to lava or to any other object that could destroy items.

and lastly, minimap compatibility. with most minimaps, if you die a waypoint gets automatically made at the position you died, but your gravestone doesn't always spawn at that exact location aswell, so perhaps have a waypoint be generated for your gravestone aswell.

Reactions: Gamefury64

grimmjsb

Jul 29, 2019
Need a anti-squid spawner tool like the mag torch so i can have flowing water in my base without squids and squid seeds and ink sacs everywhere.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Need a anti-squid spawner tool like the mag torch so i can have flowing water in my base without squids and squid seeds and ink sacs everywhere.
Always make sure to not build water features around sea level (Y63) :p

Or do so and make a funnel at the bottom of the water leading to a flowing water that beaches the squids on land in front of a Hungry chest/Vacuum Hopper/Whatever. Free Inksac farm :p

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Now if someone wants to get my wrath they can make an automatic glue farm.
Don't even think about it

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
I think there is an openblocks config to stop a certain mon from spawning. I ussualy do it to squids and ocelots.