Request Suggest mods for creation here

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
A mod that adds the weapons and armor of Runescape, I don't want it overly complicated with maps and skills and such like some of them. But I want bronze steel black mithril adamant rune dragon. I mean I guess having ores spawn above ground that regen would be cool to but I don't want it overly complicated.
Edit: And the smelting system so that the ones that require coal and require coal.

Last edited:

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking of dense ores, anyone seen ore deposits I 1.8.9.
Ore deposits are essentially ore you can mine over and over again, 20 times iirc. I think the world gen for them needs to be tweaked. That or it was a retrogen hiccup.

And Dense ores config can allow you to add ores to its density list. Like they did with ME2 you can even make denser ore. It's a dynamic system, it even does the texture for you iirc.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

C

Chervilpaw

Could someone make a mod that adds multiblock "vats", which are shaped/created like smelteries, but they only hold one fluid. You can insert fluids into them via Fluid Inlet pipes, and take them out through outlet pipes. The larger the size, the more mB the vat holds. You can create a "bucket", which hangs on a rope ABOVE the vat, and can contain up to 64 of one item, or one bucket's worth of a fluid. The bucket can also be lowered into the vats for recipes, based on the temperature of the liquid inside of it, and the length of time it is inside. So I could create a recipe for cobblestone to be turned into stone if it is there for 10 seconds with the fluid temperature being a minimal of 1300, and no maximum. Or maybe turn a bucket of water into ice, after 20 seconds with a maximum temperature of 51, and minimum of 0.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
@Chervilpaw Mariculture has a similar mechanic with its own vats. However there's no bucket and while it's sort of a multiblock it's not on the scale of the TiCo smeltery.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
@Chervilpaw Mariculture has a similar mechanic with its own vats. However there's no bucket and while it's sort of a multiblock it's not on the scale of the TiCo smeltery.

Yeah I mentioned that to him in IRC, but he's not willing to settle for it. :p

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
What's bad about them exactly? I mean they aren't super impressive nor useful for anything but Agricraft irrigation but bad?

Anytime I use them they glitch out and it takes like 5 minutes to remove each of them and sometimes they get stuck and I have to relaunch the world.
Edit and if you don't have that issue some mods can take water from them, and they can collect rainwater so if it's a pack with finite water or a rain detector you could use that too.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
I was playing around with chiselnbits a while ago and I decided to make some furniture, I made a neat little seat but was soon dismayed by the fact I couldn't sit my character in it.
So I think it would be neat if there was a way to designate chisel and bits as entities with a very basic function like turning a chiseled seat in to one you can use.
This could even be extended to chests and doors. You could place down a vaugly visible ghost entity that you can apply bits too. There should also be a version of the door that's set in the middle of the block as opposed to the edge.
Essentially the mod I have in mind would overlay a invisible entity on block the bit sculpture is in. I think it should encompass doors/trapdoors, seats, chests, light source and maybe switches and pressure plates.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Its largely an option for other modded liquids which are flammable/explosive.
(though water and lava does produce spectacular steam explosions)​

For once this doesnt involve me being a dick to to other players, its an offshoot from the idea of an recipe for ethanol, turpentine and seed oil to make fuel- and the smeltery is the only machine I know of that lets you mix 3 or more fluids in different ratios.