Whitelist Server S!KCraft|Ultimate|MCPC+|MyTown + Essentials|80slots|TS3|No Lag|24/7|No griefing|siknation.com|16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

stusil

Jul 29, 2019
Your experience with FTB: A few months with FTB, a few more with tekkit, and the better part of a year with vanilla.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Mostly what ever crosses my mind, be it an underground complex or maybe even a shiny box in the sky. Or anything in between actually.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Very likely, I do enjoy talking.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: nope
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: N/A
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: stusil
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? I suppose it'd be silly to say no. So yes. Yes I will

KingHeinz

Jul 29, 2019
The Hosting Company is upgrading the Hardware on the Server we are running at,
to provide an even better gaming experience.
So apply to check it out with us.

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
New server IP: 198.15.76.210:30036 check out siknation.com to join we now running on new and improved hardware!!!

Lleversmann

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, Come check out our fresh take on our old server. Some of the Best staff and even better players. Come give us a try and i promise you wont be disappointed.

Reactions: siknation

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
Side effects of playing on Sikcraft include good times, random fits of laughter, grins of bemusement and occasional bedwetting. If you experience these symptoms for more than 4 hours, consider inviting others to join. Visit http://www.siknation.com to see if Sikcraft is right for you.

Lleversmann

Jul 29, 2019
There is no better server out there then this one. Want to have an edge over other players and have a few extra dollars in the wallet? Then purchase in game items via our Sikcraft Store. Enjoy playing by your self? Then come and build your town up and do it with the protection of Mytown. Enjoy playing with others? Then come play in some of our great towns with some of the best players FTB ultimate has to offer.

scarligmione

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 26
Your experience with FTB: Still kinda of new to FTB. However I have been playing vanilla since the begining of Beta.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Redstone / Tech
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Yes, when I finally get a new mic lol.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: No I have never been banned from a server.
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: scarligmione
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes I will register and be active on the website if I am accepted and I find that I enjoy the server.

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
Louisiana_225 you been whitelisted, Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1372797666][/DOUBLEPOST]scarligmione you been whitelisted, Thanks!!!

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
I'm working overtime on my capture the flag arena and we'll have some tournaments for the gladiator-style Arena this weekend. Sign up for a chance at big prizes!

Grath

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 26

Your experience with FTB:
Advanced, played a lot of DW20 pack but i have little experience with any mods only in ultimate (E.g, gragtech).

What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?:
I enjoy being creative, i normally start with a round tower then expand it.
As for machines i enjoy designing and improving the system to make them as small and as efficient as possible. do not really know why lol..

Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry):
Prob only for in-game events or just to listen.

Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?:
Nope

Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?:
Yes

What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:
GrathnMi

Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval?
Yes

Edit - applied.

mrrkkb

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 16
Your experience with FTB: Havent played much, but have played almost all of the mods in it before.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Pretty much anything from just trying to create a small house to even mega structures
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Yes
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: No
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: mrrkkb
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval?: Yea of course